15 inch dick?

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great informative post Snoozan. Thanks for taking the time. Wonder how many more fakes like that are on this site? Now that would be a good game for Pecker to dream up for the "Funny Stuff" Discussion Forum. Guess the number of fakers and win a prize of the deluxe version of Photoshop with free lessons on how to best use it? Naa.. better think of a different prize.

B_dadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the vast majority of so called big cocks are faked on here ,, even the moderator,s join in, they cant be trusted to put up genuine pics either but claim to be big / cock subjects all ways make me laugh. im possibly the only real guy here with a big cock. drew

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the vast majority of so called big cocks are faked on here ,, even the moderator,s join in, they cant be trusted to put up genuine pics either but claim to be big / cock subjects all ways make me laugh. im possibly the only real guy here with a big cock. drew

WOW guy, may I see a good picture of it then? Have always wanted to see a huge sized cock that puts mine to shame. If you are agreeable, PM me and I will give you an e-mail address to send your whopper to.Thanks stud! :tongue: :cool: :smile: :wink:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great informative post Snoozan. Thanks for taking the time.
Ditto! :notworthy:

Huh??? WTF are you talking about?

B_dadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
its cool jeff , the guys im ref to know who they are, and donkey thinking he has more than 6 inches, lol----- drew

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Here's a 12 inch plus cock being measured...

Thanks for the pointers snoozan. Obviously a fake. Both the ruler and the penis should be in sharp focus, but we have a ruler that looks blurry, a penis that does not cast a shadow on the ruler, plus the girth oddity at the penis base exposing the penis image as a superimposed one.

BTW using the scale of that ruler in this fictional setting gives the glans of the superimposed penis about 2 1/2 inches in length, almost as long as the man's thumb by comparison.

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
And I always thought that a 15" dick was a phallusy
Priceless wordplay.
Hate to rain on the parade, but hours of parusing the internet searching for huge cocks has made me a master of spotting fakes. At least in the case of the original video, I can say very certainly that it's a fake.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The first Xtube clip is laughable. JEFF was very observant in the pube remarks.
Is 15" possible ? I suppose anything is in the realm of possibility but probability would be quite low and ZERO on LPSG.
You can claim and boast all you want about how big you are without showing something close to your claims if you need the attention so badly but surely you know at some point you are fooling no one.
The second xtube clip is very real, I know cause the dude is a cam bud as well as being a mmbr of a group for guys with big dicks I am in along with Robbie9 and a few other LPSG mmbrs

:banana:
HORSE

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here's a really big woodie for you sceptics. Oh and for Jeff Black......I don't think your avatar picture is really you. And if it is really you and you can prove it to me, I will personally deliver my long schlong for you to inspect and measure. You are one gorgeous man.

Attachments

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Here's a really big woodie for you sceptics. Oh and for Jeff Black......I don't think your avatar picture is really you. And if it is really you and you can prove it to me, I will personally deliver my long schlong for you to inspect and measure. You are one gorgeous man.

Lol, Ah Trevor. That is sweet. I never claimed my avatar was me though. It is Tom Welling. I think the majority of the posters here know my love and respect for that man.

Tom and I share a characteristic or two, but we are not twins. I just like the look of him.

I would never post fake pictures in my gallery, claiming to be him.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey Trev,
You've got a lot of class!:smile:
More than I can say about some others here!
nuff said.

Any particular reason for supporting a delusional fucktard who is no more 15 inches than I'm King Kong's mother?

Open your eyes when looking at his pictures, people. Why doesn't he just ram it through the fucking lens of the camera to make it look bigger? Oh, hang on, he has done that already. How wide do you think his body is... because he's gonna need to be the world's widest man in order for the distance from cock base to just-before-his-hip to genuinely be 15".

People like Trevor3 undermine the integrity of this site further with their ridiculous claims, and giving them 'support' simply embraces their psychoses.

B_dadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
alex, its a friend or he has 2 profiles supporting each other, i dont know why these small cock guys do it? mental problem i think// from drew

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Any particular reason for supporting a delusional fucktard who is no more 15 inches than I'm King Kong's mother?

Open your eyes when looking at his pictures, people. Why doesn't he just ram it through the fucking lens of the camera to make it look bigger? Oh, hang on, he has done that already. How wide do you think his body is... because he's gonna need to be the world's widest man in order for the distance from cock base to just-before-his-hip to genuinely be 15".

People like Trevor3 undermine the integrity of this site further with their ridiculous claims, and giving them 'support' simply embraces their psychoses.

Tell it, Al ... tell it!