15% off Southwest Airlines Coupon

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Save 15% off your fall Southwest Airlines travel with this coupon

by Grant Martin Apr 18th 2008 @ 8:00PM

If you have the foresight to have your fall travel already planned, Southwest Airlines just released a coupon code that will get you 15% off between August 23rd and October 30th.

Use coupon code DING15 to get your discount, but hurry -- the coupon code is only valid through April 21. Much of Labor day is also blacked out, so if you want to travel over that weekend make sure you take a couple of extra days off and be flexible.

Still not good enough? Keep your ears tuned to Gadling. I hear we might have some tickets to give away in the next few weeks.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Nowadays, you'll just want to gap your departure and return dates at least a day. When I went to Arizona, Continental was practically begging people to get off the plane for the day. You could easily earn a couple of vouchers and, if you're nice enough, get them to spring for some accommodations while you're trapped there.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nowadays, you'll just want to gap your departure and return dates at least a day. When I went to Arizona, Continental was practically begging people to get off the plane for the day. You could easily earn a couple of vouchers and, if you're nice enough, get them to spring for some accommodations while you're trapped there.

That works if you have the days at either end of your time off, even the desire to to chase the vouchers and accomodations. I'd just assume get the timing maximized to visit whomever is on that agenda and move on for the square deal price of the flight from the airlines. Rather than jockey for and play the role of the inconvenienced customer and weary traveler for fun and prizes. Making airport/airline people squirm over my travel needs, even though it was bought and paid for, the whole process is taxing.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't help but think they're trying to 'buy' themselves out of a guilty conscience. Except we all know airlines have no conscience, thus this is a purely cynical marketing ploy by an airline with questionable safety procedures - not to mention what appears to be appalling customer service.

Are people brought off so cheaply these days?

http://www.lpsg.org/80808-southwest-grounds-44-planes-places.html