17" x 10-3/4", photo verified

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Cal, King of the Cocks... I prostrate myself before Your Hugeness.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
dude come on. That doesn't even look as big as mine. You extended the tape under your balls to look like your dick is reaching the 17" mark, when it really probably isnt any longer then 8 inches MAYBE MAYBE 9. And with the girth tape measure, you rolled the tape over itself until it displayed 10"... no way in hell that is 10 inches around.

Im not hating or anything, i really dont have any reason to be jealous, but just be upfront and stop trying to trick people. Just in comparison to your hand, it doesn't look 17x10... that's just ridiculous.
LMAO...

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:popcorn: Watching the responses come in. . . . :popcorn:
Please... for god's sake. don't think you can really fool someone with those pics... i mean no- one can teel that the tape measure is folded on the girth pic. :D
The Length Pic is an optical illusion. The ruler is on the floor and he is standing up. This makes him look a lot bigger than actual size. LAME!!!
Nice paralax on the length pic, and clever fold-over of the tape measure for the girth pic.

I'm sure my approx 8x6 is likely to get me more head and pussy then your monster, but I'm happy for you if your happy :)
And the best Christmas gift of all:
dude come on. That doesn't even look as big as mine. You extended the tape under your balls to look like your dick is reaching the 17" mark, when it really probably isnt any longer then 8 inches MAYBE MAYBE 9. And with the girth tape measure, you rolled the tape over itself until it displayed 10"... no way in hell that is 10 inches around.

Im not hating or anything, i really dont have any reason to be jealous, but just be upfront and stop trying to trick people. Just in comparison to your hand, it doesn't look 17x10... that's just ridiculous.

:rofl:

how can say you are 17", when one of your gallery photos its like identical to the gillette can, which are no where near 17" and more like 8"

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how can say you are 17", when one of your gallery photos its like identical to the gillette can, which are no where near 17" and more like 8"
LMAO... Yeah the hands etc give it away. Unless you have HUGE hands?

Okay, now, you guys must be pulling my leg: there can't be this many members of this site who are this dumb!

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well buddy. I think you have set yourself up for a great deal of speculation and ridicule. We all love a big cock - just forget the tape measures - the yard sticks - the shaving cans!! We really don't give a damn how big you are - you have a dick like all of us - just remember dicks come in all shapes, colours and sizes. And that applies to yours too. Cheers m8.

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
People! People! Why do you doubting Thomas' have such difficulty believing Cal's claims? He has supported his claims with irrefutable evidence! The yardstick, the tapemeasure! Look closely and BELIEVE!!!

Cal, only your heart must be larger than your dick. How else is it possible that you can continue to endure such skepticism?

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we can safely say most people with a LARGE penis also have a SMALL brain.

I am starting a new: site Large Penis and Large Brain Support Group lpalbsg.org for the minority of us who are well endowed in both departments :p :p

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is truly amazing. If you had a camera lens that gave you better depth of field the yardstick on the floor would be in sharper focus. Try it and get back to me.
The floor just looks blurry because of the varnish on it, some of which also got on the yardstick.
Man you have a big thumb!
I don't know what you're talking about. You must be one of those needle-thumbed types.