17" x 10-3/4", photo verified

claireweb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
and your fingers are how many inches then?
It looks like a pretty normal dick, like ive seen many times before... The pic doesnt lie indeed, you do... Unless your fingers are something like 10inch...
have fun with it

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It looks like a pretty normal dick, like ive seen many times before... The pic doesnt lie indeed, you do... Unless your fingers are something like 10inch...
have fun with it

Hey Cal...
Cant wait for April 1 to roll around !!

Mike:biggrin1:

CMHSWIMMER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL Cute trick. I agree that those are inches on the ruler, but now try and have the ruler near your hardon - not tacked to a wall in the background. You look like you have a great cock. Why lie about its size?

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOL Cute trick. I agree that those are inches on the ruler, but now try and have the ruler near your hardon - not tacked to a wall in the background. You look like you have a great cock. Why lie about its size?

Hell, don't they breed a sense of humour in Ohio?
Come on ....!!!

Sad.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can not belive the people who realy didnt know it was a joke.
Joke? JOKE??!! Nay, my hugeness knoweth no jokes! Creep away, before I smite thee with my member.
have fun with it
if thats in inches then you must have a 10"+ wide hand
Foolish doubters! Tremble at my hugeness!
PS - does look lovely and thick! YUM
Thank you kindly, ma'am. :wink:

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sweet! I'm going to do my Astophysics project on the gravitational lensing capabilities of your cock. If you wouldn't mind terribly sticking it into the sky, I'll take measurments.

Damned dangerous suggestion, chunder. The grav lensing could well bend the sun's rays a few billion light-years either side of the earth with catastrophic global freezing results.

He can stick it anywhere other than up in the sky.

Suggestions please.

D_ExJagSack

Experimental Member
Media
LOL - that is no way 17" long!! Cos 1 it dosent look 17" and 2 the bloody tape meaure is on the floor.. hoot!! (tip).. hold tape measure against dick..

and as for girth if its 11" around in circumference it would be like holding a standard size mug of tea in ur hand.. which i can assure u is pretty thick (a two hand job)

a definate modified tape measure..

busted!

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL - that is no way 17" long!! Cos 1 it dosent look 17" and 2 the bloody tape meaure is on the floor.. hoot!! (tip).. hold tape measure against dick..

and as for girth if its 11" around in circumference it would be like holding a standard size mug of tea in ur hand.. which i can assure u is pretty thick (a two hand job)

a definate modified tape meaure..

busted!

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a wiener! I mean a winner. . . .

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Those are INCHES, I tell you! I spit on your dinky little centimeters!

And who dares to call my size "perfect"? My phallus is MONSTROUS!
Wow Cal I never knew you had such a monstrous..EGO err member! :fing02:
Can I borrow it to fuck myself silly with? :naughty::smileysex5:
cigarbabe:saevil:
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Last edited:

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
Damned dangerous suggestion, chunder. The grav lensing could well bend the sun's rays a few billion light-years either side of the earth with catastrophic global freezing results.

He can stick it anywhere other than up in the sky.

Suggestions please.
If he does it at night I see no problem, so long as the airspace within ooh, say, 10 miles is kept clear. I mean, it's inevitable that some wildlife will perish but no more than ground-based life on any other normal day. In fact, I think the dogs and cats of this world deserve a bit of a break from cal's cock - don't you?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow Cal I never knew you had such a monstrous..EGO err member! :fing02:
Can I borrow it to fuck myself silly with? :naughty::smileysex5:
cigarbabe:saevil:
:You_Rock_Emoticon:
But I need my ego! Without it, I'd be . . . I don't know who!
You know I won't believe it until I see a Gillette can comparison pic, Cal.
Alas, they don't make Gillette cans that big. I'd have to use a fire extinguisher.

(Actually, there is or was a member of this site who used a one-gallon paint can for comparison with his dick in a photo in his gallery -- and he did not mean it as a joke!)

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But I need my ego! Without it, I'd be . . . I don't know who!

Alas, they don't make Gillette cans that big. I'd have to use a fire extinguisher.

(Actually, there is or was a member of this site who used a one-gallon paint can for comparison with his dick in a photo in his gallery -- and he did not mean it as a joke!)

Hey, the notoriety/fame/stress of this thread must be getting too much for you, Cal ... you mean you don't remember posting it ??

youngandthick007

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
in the girth picture, if you look on the right side of his dick at the tape measure u can see part of the tape measure folded under the tape...it only took me a couple seconds to see that these pictures are very badly faked. his fingers would be unrealistically huge if his dick was that big...i do have to congradulate cal on his dick size though...it may not be any where close to 17 in., but it is an awesome size cock!