18 - 22 year old only sizes?

trigun81

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it me, or does it seem that every guy under the age of 25 (that generation) is alot bigger?

This is a site for people with big dicks, so it is naturally going to attract more people with big dicks. On op of that, people who actually have something to show off are more inclined to post then someone who doesnt. From a statistical standpoint, its impossible to get an accurate sense of things as the survey is naturally flawed for the reasons I listed.

Back on topic, I'm 19 and my length is 7.5 inches and my girth it 5.7 inches.

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah this site sure is a confidence killer for someone like me thats almost 21, 6.75 long x 4.75 girth. makes me feel tiny, its a hard blow to my already low confidence.

trigun81

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah this site sure is a confidence killer for someone like me thats almost 21, 6.75 long x 4.75 girth. makes me feel tiny, its a hard blow to my already low confidence.

I wouldnt feel so bad. 4.75 is about average for girth, and 6.75 is a nice bit above average. Look at it this way, you're bigger than a big portion of the world's men. You're just fine ;)

bullay

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah 16cm by 5-5.5 (2 different rulers, heh) all these guys my age (22) with 2 inches on me sure is depressing though. although i do want to see (just for physical size comparison, nothing else, sorry guys) a cock like that in real life so i can actually get some perspective and know how i really compare

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the wierdest thread ever. Sounds like you are perving on late teens, early twenties! How different is a 20 year old cock from a 30 year old cock - grow up and act it.

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the wierdest thread ever. Sounds like you are perving on late teens, early twenties! How different is a 20 year old cock from a 30 year old cock - grow up and act it.

this thread was made by a 20 year old you moron, gtfo.

why would I compare ANYTHING to someone 10 years older than me? use your head a little bit before you post.