18 bday and having sex for first time tonight

B_hitheredude

Just Browsing
Media
Hey there It's my birthday (LEGAL!) and i'm having sex with my girlfriend for the very first time ever. I'm a virgin and wanting advice (and just to show off) everything good for take-off? lol but i can't get my pics up. Everytime i click the upload thing, i upload and then it pops up and says Do you want to open or run the upload form. I'm so confused. Anyone wanna see it enough to tell me step by step how to get the picturess up?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Click gallery at top of every page, on the right side is "upload photos", click browse and select your pic, click upload/submit easy bro.

Happy Birthday bud!!!

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happy Birthday!

Okay, I'm curious. How old is your girlfriend? Why did you wait until you are "legal" to do this?? It makes me think your girlfriend is MUCH older and was afraid of having sex with out because you were underage.

Sorry, just being nosey.

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDO-AND CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTIN' YOUR CHERRY BUSTED TONIGHT. IF I CAST MY MIND BACK TO WHEN I LOST MY VIRGINITY (LO, THESE MANY YEARS AGO) MY BITS OF ADVICE WOULD BE:
1) BE SAFE
2) DON'T LET EXPECTATIONS GET IN THE WAY.
PRESUMABLY, YOU WANT IT & SHE WANTS IT-TAKE YOUR TIME-YOUR NOT RACING AGAINST A CLOCK.
3) MAKE OUT A HELLUVA LOT TO GET BOTH OF YOU WET AND PRIMED FOR WHAT'S COMING
4) TALK. ASK HER HOW IT FEELS. IS IT GOOD WHEN I DO THIS? IS THAT BETTER? FASTER? SLOWER? HARDER?
5) LOTS OF EYE CONTACT.
6) HAVE FUN.

My profile: http://my.manhunt.net/ inside_man

B_hitheredude

Just Browsing
Media
thanks for the advice. But how do i put pics up as an attatchment? also, she is 19, but she is such a cock tease. she has been making me wait for months. i'm pumped though

bigghengis3

1st Like
Media
You fucking go, boy! (I don't have any advice. I just wanna hype you up for . . . tonight! Yeah!)

All I wanna say is: You pop that coochie for all of us, man! Make the boys of LPSG proud! and tear that ass up.

My man! Finally about to get some sex!

(This is such a landmark occasion, man. I'm actually proud of you! It's like you just graduated from college and shit. Alright, that's pushing it. But still: you fucking show her, man! Yeah!)

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
um, with all due respect to bigghengis3 don't worry about "tearing that ass up". this is exactly the kind of hyped up talk that can make you lose your sense of direction and sense of self. when you have more experience, there is plenty of time for "tearing that ass up" and "fucking showing her" but my advice would be to forget all that for now. the goal is that both of you experience a great time together tonight.

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You fucking go, boy! (I don't have any advice. I just wanna hype you up for . . . tonight! Yeah!)

All I wanna say is: You pop that coochie for all of us, man! Make the boys of LPSG proud! and tear that ass up.

My man! Finally about to get some sex!

(This is such a landmark occasion, man. I'm actually proud of you! It's like you just graduated from college and shit. Alright, that's pushing it. But still: you fucking show her, man! Yeah!)
POP THAT COOCHIE !!!!!!LOL LOL!!!!!

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone notice something wrong with this post? Not necessarily the content.. but the date, the OP just turned 18 today.. yet he joined in February... Thought you had to be 18 just to join.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone notice something wrong with this post? Not necessarily the content.. but the date, the OP just turned 18 today.. yet he joined in February... Thought you had to be 18 just to join.
I too had noticed that. Since he/she is now supposedly 18 does this mean they will not be banned because they've reached the minimum age even though they've already violated at least one TOS? Whatever happens, it does tell me that there isn't any reality to be expected from them anytime soon.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today is 18 years after he was born, but life begins at conception. So he's actually about 18.75 years old now. In February he was 18 years and 7 months old.