18 first pics of me

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would say that your cock is.. penis-sized, and therefore a thing to have fun and enjoyment with, rather than worrying about its precise dimensions. It's clearly attractive and somewhat above average, and should provide hours of amusement for all concerned. :rolleyes:

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Good question. You could, of course, get a tape measure and find out for sure. But do the actual inches matter? You're well-hung in that you have a good erection that is firm and not small. It actually looks a lot like mine, which is above average but small for this crowd. I'm 7.5x5.5, and have never had a complaint and had lots of compliments. I was told my dick is "imminently suckable" since it is large enough to be a mouth full but not so big as to totally gag someone. Since I love getting a BJ, that's a plus!

Welcome!

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I like the play on words, there. I am sure it was eminently suckable, but at the time, I think the imminently was more appropriate--especially since he was about to suck it, and he did. It was imminent that I would cum, and I did--quite eminently, actually.:smile:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
huroharo said:
Here's a couple more...

I'll make a stab at 7.5 - 8 length, which is hot, but, to me, the most impressive thing about your penis is how wide and prominent the center column is running its length. You look much bigger there than the average, which goes to giving you harder, more rigid and longer lasting erections. Wow, I've gotta go back for another look!

huroharo

Experimental Member
Media
Well I am 7/7.5 inches on the bad/good days. Yeah, I'm 19, but I'm in denial. The golden year of 18 is finally gone. You guys wanted pics of my bod so here they are. I got the chest, the six-pack that I'm still working on, and a bicep. Tell me what you think.

Attachments