18, Italian, Body, Shaved.

Media
New album and gallery pics, wayyyyy better than the first ones I think.. Let me know what you think please and also these are semi-hard pics.. Im not much bigger hard but still .. lol :) Im on the small side and it SUCKS but let me know what you think :) Haven't measured .. Im scared to...

Last edited:

Robik486

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, you have absolutely amazing body and very nice little cock. Very very nice pics brother! :)

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Be proud of what you have. I would say you are a good size, plus you have a nice curve and a nice big mushroom cock head. All in all, I'd say a perfect 10. A cock I would love to do.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First off, in looks and appearance, you are way off the charts :biggrin1:, that includes your cock and balls. It may be average in length, but that just means your are like the majority, but it clearly makes up for any imagined "lack of size" (imagined because it doesn't lack at all) by it's attractiveness.

Secondly, measuring isn't a must, and as stated above, shouldn't be used to rate yourself.

Don't be afraid, be PROUD :smile:

Welcome!!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
New album and gallery pics, wayyyyy better than the first ones I think.. Let me know what you think please and also these are semi-hard pics.. Im not much bigger hard but still .. lol :) Im on the small side and it SUCKS but let me know what you think :) Haven't measured .. Im scared to...

That abdomen and cock should get you plenty of dates.

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im on the small side and it SUCKS but let me know what you think :) Haven't measured .. Im scared to...

{gay voice, rolls eyes} Puh-leez! :rolleyes:

1) With that body and ass, it wouldn't matter if you had a small cock

2) With that great curve and mushroom head, it wouldn't matter if you had a small cock

3) Sorry to break the news kid, but.....YOU DON'T HAVE A LITTLE DICK

What you have is an average sized piece with a sexy curve and big fat head attached to an above average body. Now use it to make some lucky boy or girl happy. And please be safe.

As far as being scared of measuring...I'd say it's the men who try to pawn off the same sized cock as yours as a 9 incher who need to be afraid.

ps - really like your gallery/album but preferred you with hair. :smile:

D_William Henry Hairyson

Experimental Member
Media
well, you asked for an honest opinion so her it is:

you do seem to be a smaller than average, but your cock is very nicely shaped and you have a body to die for..so all in all, i wouldnt worry about the size, you are H-O-T!!! (and it looks way better shaved ;)

Media
{gay voice, rolls eyes} Puh-leez! :rolleyes:

1) With that body and ass, it wouldn't matter if you had a small cock

2) With that great curve and mushroom head, it wouldn't matter if you had a small cock

3) Sorry to break the news kid, but.....YOU DON'T HAVE A LITTLE DICK

What you have is an average sized piece with a sexy curve and big fat head attached to an above average body. Now use it to make some lucky boy or girl happy. And please be safe.

As far as being scared of measuring...I'd say it's the men who try to pawn off the same sized cock as yours as a 9 incher who need to be afraid.

ps - really like your gallery/album but preferred you with hair. :smile:

Haha thanks man love the opposite response of you two :p little not little shaved, hairy so many different tastes lol! I do like it shaved tho but I am Italian so give it a week lol it'll be back !

well, you asked for an honest opinion so her it is:

you do seem to be a smaller than average, but your cock is very nicely shaped and you have a body to die for..so all in all, i wouldnt worry about the size, you are H-O-T!!! (and it looks way better shaved ;)

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well first of all you're Italian, so you get a million points just for that. (I'm also Italian, but am not in the least bit prejudicial) Second you've got a perfect male body. I mean, what else could you ask for? If you're good looking too, I might have to kill you! Thanks for posting bro. Amazing photos.