Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey, lookin to cam with any guys or girls, I am bout 5' 10", uncut, somewhat hairy, 8" hard, athletic and horny :cool:, so juts hit me up in a pm if ur interested.

D_Sedwell Biggbottem

Experimental Member
Media
Does anyone here enjoy small penis humiliation! I am 4.5 inches and happy with what i have been given but I love being humiliated about its size! I am not a shrink and do not know why I enjoy this or care! I fantasize about being stripped infront of a younger couple or group of girls/hung guys and they laugh at me and tease me, showing me what I'll never have i.e. A big cock or a fit sexy girl! They humiliate me and make me do things to embarress myself possibly forcing me to 'enjoy' a large cock or clean up after they have had sex! I am often on webcam and if you want to enjoy this with me and/or possibly meet or just swop pictures or request pictures get in touch humiliate.me73@hotmail.co.uk

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
humiliateme73... Dude!

Do you really need to post in every thread in this Forum here, to get the attention you need?

Keep it to your own needs, man.

Look for posts asking for what you are into, the rest of us just want to show off or check each other out.

Stick to your own posts about needing to be ridiculed.

Not into it.