100% Straight, 0% Gay
7inch penis, 8inches around working on a six pack
Yup thats me..check out my pix ;)

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha alright my bad. what do you mean bye leaving it to uncut?

thats for him to know, and you to figure out... lol
youll find out quick, lying about penis size, although very common in about 90% of guys here, is pretty dumb... no need to lie, you have a nice dick man..

B_daunte

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats for him to know, and you to figure out... lol
youll find out quick, lying about penis size, although very common in about 90% of guys here, is pretty dumb... no need to lie, you have a nice dick man..
alright man..ill re-measure for you guys, my ex was the one who estimated the size and even tried measuring it..dont blame her, she was a bit dumb lol.
sorry 4 the problem guys

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not a problem at all...asking a girl to estimate your size is the last thing to do though.. they are so used to guys lying to them through the years "oh yea baby its 8 inches", take this site for example, youll see what i mean!
basically, there "internet inches" , whatever you see in someones signature, subtract about 3 inches from length and width, and thats about the size of their dick

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Looked at your gallery. I always think it's funny when guys label a picture of their cock as "My Cock." Apparently, they fear we'll either mistake the cock for an ear or something, or think the cock isn't his cock and is someone else's. Or something. Okay. So, I think too much. Sorry.