18 y/o shocked the hell outta me

thecard1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok... so this young dark short fine ass muscle jock 18 year old walks in front of my apartment today and i see him stare several times.... 2 hrs later there is a knock at the door. keeping in mind i dont know him at all, i ask him what can i help u with and he ask to use my bathroom... i look at him strange and say go outside... he says that its too cold... i let him in and he uses it and asks me is there anyone else here... by this time i am totally scared as FUCK...LOL i say no...i am 24 but i look pretty young and he ask me what school i go to and i tell him MSU, he is like WHAAAT!? i said yea... he was like well i am about to graduate high school i was shocked because he was sexy as hell... is say well u have a lot of growing up to do... he said everything on me is grown up... i was like whteva and he says bet it up i say okay... next he pulls out this big 9 inch dick.... i measured it he told me if u touch it u have to taste it i said hell naw who i look like to you... he siad u gotta do sumthin you got me all rocked up... i said.. wht? he siad i wanna fuck u but u aint gone be able to take it so um like wheva to myself... in my head um thinking this lil young boy aint gone have me screaming...lol so he slips on a magnum he already had one ... and he plays with me for a while to get me loose he slips in and um like damn this feels good but he just starts to go deeper so i am againts the wall and he starts giving me all his dick i have him pull out and tell him no its too big and he is like man u can try to take my dick... u shouldve told me it was hurting i didnt want to let him kno... so i said "well i was half way up the damn wall before i had to stop u... its called body language" i told him we could try tomorrow he got my name and number and told me dont be MIA... I then shut the door in total shock at his pipe... he was very short but made up for those inches in his pants... the only thing is he wasnt circumcised... ugh! such a turn off...

Can anyone tell me how i should prepare for this big cock?

Reactions: FluffyPanda25

Reminds me of the time when Dave Salomi, Steve Sandvoss, and Ken Ryker's Jeep broke down in front of my house and claimed they wanted to, "use my phone." I could only fuck two of them before I came but did give Ryker a decent blow job to make-up for it.

thecard1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cant believe I'm the first to mention the OPs horrible lack of punctuation and general use of the English language.

i was trying to be quick because i was typing while using my iphone.... but if u have a problem reading it u can always click the back button and continue to the next thread... yep thts all you get from me....

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say just slip him a roofie, quickly call your penis-doctor and let him cut that monster loose. He'll never know what hit him AND will probably be a lot more gentle afterwards.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reminds me of the time when Dave Salomi, Steve Sandvoss, and Ken Ryker's Jeep broke down in front of my house and claimed they wanted to, "use my phone." I could only fuck two of them before I came but did give Ryker a decent blow job to make-up for it.

The exact same thing happened to me! Ken fucked me while I blew the others. It was like really hot.:biggrin1: