18 y/o uncut

D_Evita_Zane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Joined a while ago but haven't been very active, so I decided to post some pics. I'm not hung by any means but I think I've got an alright cock.

I'm looking for someone to jack off with, so if you're in central PA let me know.

Attachments

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bro, I don't know where you get the idea you're not hung!! You've got a really nice cock, and I'm not even into the uncut look. Nice tight bod, real sweet cock, hell, if you're ever on Long Island, N.Y., I'll definitely clear time for a hot j/o session or two, maybe even more if you're up to it. :)
Are you near Ephratta in Lancaster County? I might be visiting there in January.
Peace.

D_Evita_Zane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bro, I don't know where you get the idea you're not hung!! You've got a really nice cock, and I'm not even into the uncut look. Nice tight bod, real sweet cock, hell, if you're ever on Long Island, N.Y., I'll definitely clear time for a hot j/o session or two, maybe even more if you're up to it. :)
Are you near Ephratta in Lancaster County? I might be visiting there in January.
Peace.

Thanks.

I'm in State College, don't know if that's near where you're going.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This thread with your awesome cock pictures should get you all the action you want, uncut wonder. Wish you were at the U of M, within my driving distance, dude.

ipsle7862

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you're something to look at soft, great foreskin and beautiful cock. =)