18 y/o uncut

nineboxer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That is definitely a VERY nice cock. Im uncut too and love my foreskin. Hope you enjoy jackin and would enjoy jackin with you online sometime soon.

mahogany

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You have a beautufik big cock1 Don't ever wonder if it is big or looks good. It looks great! I live in Maryland and would love to hang out with you sometime. It would be hot to see you stroking that massive uncut wonder!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
uncut wonder -- there are so many outstanding qualities re your awesome appendage, I hardly know where to start. And, your posts of appreciate scream what a considerate dude you are.

The post telling us you would be happy to let us play with it only magnifies your outgoing personality. Also your posting more pictures 'coz you know how we enjoy getting to focus our eyes on them, reveals your thoughtfulness.

Just a couple of replies here. Telling us that when you come to LPSG you generally have precum oozing from your slit, and then having that close up of your magnificent
dick head close to the cam showing the liquid in your slit, as though to prove it to us, only solitifies the repect you deserve.

I especially like the pictures showing its upturned profile when handfree, the last one with the lpsg sign showing it's full length, and the extra veiny one while it's trying to expand even more, as you so humourously said.

You are hot, uncut wonder.