Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yo,

This is my first new thread. I've been debating on a new style for both underwear and trimming.

For the last eight years, I've been wearing Abercrombie and Fitch boxers. Recently, I've gone commando more than usual. What do you guys recommend for a dude in my position?

The main reason I am posting though is because I'm in a flux. I'm thinking about trimming my pubes considerably shorter. Compare my current pics with jdawg0006 's. I'm thinking about borrowing his style.

Thanks guys,

nikebasketball18

e1ectricfee1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First off, you're pretty goddamn hot. lol.

Second, I've been in pretty much the same situation as you and all I can say is trim it really short (or shave if that's your thing) and freeball in some nice soccer shorts or track pants. Feels so freakin' good, moreso than when you freeball with longer pubes. Just finding this out, as I trimmed them this short for the first time the other night. :cool:

ipsle7862

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Nike,

personally I think that a bigger bush looks better on a guy, and the way you have yoru hair in your pics is really hot. but I do agree with raien's point that freeballing feels way better when you trim short, less hair to pull on and be uncomfortable. So why not try trimming short, hair will always grow back if you don't like it.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i never used to wear underwear until i started working at walgreens. and i only wear undies if i'm at work or wearing my pair of jeans (which is very rare). as for your issue brah, i say go for it. if you dig something, go for it! besides bruddah, if you end up not diggin it, it can always grow back, yah?

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Southern Buzz Cut" I wouldn't have it any other way, Feels clean and masculine.

Trimming is awesome, never trim bare-blade tho at least use a #1.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
What a great everything you've got there nikebasketball18. Whether you trim or not, just thought you should know that many of us out here prefer a guy to be completely natural below the belt. It seems so many trim & shave these days so it's rare to see a guy being natural. My vote is let it be.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From my point of view, with your body hair, I would trim it a bit and enjoy the freeballing. As far as your idol, he also looks great, but his hair color is quite different.

You would not look good totally shaved.

But as others have stated, try close shaving, if you and your significant other/s enjoy it go for it. Besides it will grow back.

Have a great day.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been trimming the pubes for about 20 years with a pair of clippers. I've shaved it twice in the past year. Either way is fine with me. It's a comfort thing. When the hair gets long, it's uncomfortable - especially in the summer.

As far as underwear goes, try different ones. I discovered boxers 3 years ago and love the loose fit. I have briefs, boxerbriefs, and bikinis, but rarely wear them. Part time freeballer, too.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My advice is to go for it Nike. It grows back if u find u dont like it trimmed/shaved. I've been shaving forever so I'm used to it. Friends that packed a bush and then suddenly trim/shave say it sux for the first month or so.

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I say find some nice comfy briefs, not the FTL or Hanes. Go for some 2Xist, Cin2, Calvin Klein or Tommy.

Trim occasionally and shave your balls 1x per week, I think that is the hottest look!

horny8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey there nike. u have an awesome bod and tight torso. i think personally your should let your bush grow a bit. when it's too short it looks a bit too model like. i prefer more masculine bush. either way you could bag any dude you want with that amazing bod.