18 years held capitve, raped, mothered, etc... my god.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sitting at the airport gate, watching the 'national version of CNN' and see back home, some guy/couple abducted an 11-year old girl in 1991... kept her hidden in their backyard tents/sheds (including a sound-proof) one... raped her, to which she has an 11 and 15 year old.... she's 29 now... and they JUST found her. I'm speechless regarding the human condition, both to cause this and survive it.

Couple faces 29 felony counts, life in jail in kidnapping - CNN.com

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is this one of the craziest stories? Like that guy that kidnapped his own daughter in (was it?) Switzerland last year. He had her captive for 20 some yrs and had kids w/her and the wife knew nothing about it. Or that guy in the south that kept a kidnapped girl in a cement room under a crawlspace under his house for 15 yrs. It's so demented that we can even imagine someone doing it. Just crazy.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The police also missed a chance to find her three years ago. Also the guy was on parole but the parole enforcers / inspectors never even checked his backyard...where the girl was being held.

Sounds like a major failure in the "justice" system.

I don't know if the victim will ever get over it. Apparently she bonded with her captor...some sort of Stockholm Syndrome?

Sad story. Some people is crazy.