18 young horny and frustrated

Hope1essRomant1c

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am young, 18yo and i am always so horny. i am so angry because everytime i snag a hot guy my penis size is always a deal-breaker because i'm asian. i am also not very fit and i am trying to lose the weight. is it really how shallow these times have become? to just stop IM-ing someone or making fun of someone just cause he is fat and small dicked??? any advice???? i'm freaking out!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: PeterH_SJ

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
If you're talking about c2c or casual sex chat online, I'm afraid that's the nature of the beast. Many guys will drop you just like that if they see something they don't like... maybe because there are thousands or millions of other people available? I know I've certainly done it... not to be mean, just to move on.

Pretty sure you may have done it yourself at some point... i.e. stopped IMing someone because they weren't your type or weren't making any sense?

What's very important is to not let this get to you in a general way, affect your self-esteem in real life. You're young, you have plenty of time for the right person to come along and sweep you off your feet. Remember that the online world is just that, and it can be very shallow and very fake. Casual online sex appeal is a poor indicator of a person's general worth.

Don't let it make you angry buddy. =( Focus on your positive attributes, I'm sure there are many.

Last edited:

JO_Bud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I second what shadow28 said. Don't let the online behavior of some horny guys get to you. Online isn't real life. You'll meet people out in the real world that'll get to know you and like you for YOU. But there'll always be those shallow types that think their shit don't stink out there. Just ignore those types... they're not worth it. Keep your chin up and your dick hard!

92philip

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm sorry, maybe the guys are legitimately not attracted to you. I know for me, I am not turned on at all by a chubby guy. Now cock size, I don't care about, but body size is a big turn off for me. Don't get offended, I bet if you dug deep you would find out that you are shallower than you think. Anyway, would you rather find a guy interested in you or a limp dick that's pity fucking you.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Everyone is attracted to different things, there is someone(or someones) out there that will think you are the hottest thing on the planet...and just the same there will be people out there that consider you ugly/unattractive.

Just move on and take it as a learning experience...people can be cruel, but it doesn't mean you have to be as well.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The main thing you hafta realize is that you need to take everything that anyone says on internet with a grain of salt, if at all.

It sometimes seems the internet's sole purpose is giving people the ability, en masse, to be anonymous assholes.

In the real world things don't usually work like this.

There is someone to love you and accept, probably more than just one person. You're not going to find that person in a sea full of jerks though, I'd try the sea full of fish personally. I think they taste better.