18 yrs old new pic!

ejitoss

Just Browsing
Media
hi i'm 18 this is my 3rd thread...i decided to take pics for the toiet paper challenge but it was a lil cold in my basement.....as always , pic taken by my phone

smallballs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My God what an awesome cock stud. You able to suck it? If not I would love to lick and suck your entire package

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont think someone that hairy can be 18, so put it back in your pants, boy next door.

You need to get out more. I had one friend of mine who had a thick and wide treasure trail up to his chest when he was 15. Another high school friend of mine's chest was completely covered with hair when he was 17. Another high school friend of mine was basically a furball everywhere, including some hair on his back, by the time he was 17, the year he died in a car accident. At the beginning of my sophomore year in college, there was an 18 y.o. guy starting his freshman year who also was a total furball. The second, third, and fourth guys I saw in the gym or dorm showers many times.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OK, here's the ultimate hairy story. A boy I was at boarding school with ( yes, that old UK tradition) was fully adolescent aged ten, and as hairy as bedamned. He had a cock that seemed like a monster to all us little pre-adolescent skinny kids. Age has nothing to do with it.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi i'm 18 this is my 3rd thread...i decided to take pics for the toiet paper challenge but it was a lil cold in my basement.....as always , pic taken by my phone

I'm sorry, but I got carried away with responding to the guy who said 18-year-olds can't be hairy, and I forgot to tell you what a WORLD-CLASS cock you have! You can read my hundreds of postings on LPSG, and see that I have never used that phrase on here ever before.