18yo n need sum help !!

hobag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
heyas boiz n gals (my first post on da site... *everyone claps 4 me* lol)

anyways to the boring bit.... im an 18 yo boi in australia who wants sum help wiff sumthing :)
i know it gets talked about alot on da site..... but oh well !
I have decided to get circumcised ! (omg!) dun try talking me out of it coz my mind is made up :)

tho problem is i dunno how to get it dun :( *cries* so is there anyone that could give me sum advice on were to go n the cost n stuff :) dat would b super cool !! :) xoxo hope to hear from yas !

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
heyas boiz n gals (my first post on da site... *everyone claps 4 me* lol)

anyways to the boring bit.... im an 18 yo boi in australia who wants sum help wiff sumthing :)
i know it gets talked about alot on da site..... but oh well !
I have decided to get circumcised ! (omg!) dun try talking me out of it coz my mind is made up :)

tho problem is i dunno how to get it dun :( *cries* so is there anyone that could give me sum advice on were to go n the cost n stuff :) dat would b super cool !! :) xoxo hope to hear from yas !
.....Why do you want to get circumcised? is it for medical reasons,ie tight forskin,pain on having sex.

horny6.5

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey saw the post why would you want to do that. Was there something that somebody said to you or did something that you want to cut your foreskin off. I think your cock looks good the way it is. :smile: :smile:

hobag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol i knew u would all say that ! tho im getting it done wether u like it or not ;) and i get pain killers so i wont feel a thing :D

dickerydoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that's just sad, but hey it's your dick - I'm just glad ur not cutting it off altogether... Although, if you really wanted to it'd be cool. Hope it works out for u.

hobag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well dats wot i plan on doin :) so yeah .. prolly should have done that first

hobag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol thats because im in a lazy mood :) wanna get it done coz thats wot i prefer :) always get jelouse of cut guys :(

hobag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thats coz im in a lazy mood :) cant b bother typing properly.... n i wanna get cut coz i prefer it that way.... always get jelouse of cut bois

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You need to know that circumcisions have been banned by doctors and in public hospitals in AU for more than 5 years now. Save your money for a trip o/seas to Bali... they do it real cheap in the back of tattoo parlors.
And yes .. grow up and cut out 'wit da skool boy' english.

hobag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah i know... :p there r other ways. n no way im getting it done in the back of a tattoo parlor ! ewwies ! anyways since no one seems to like my decision i'll talk to my friends bout it :)

n if u dun like my typing then dont bother reading it :) i will change when i want to