18yo n need sum help !!

hobag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok.......... gees i was just asking a question ! i wont post anything else again if im going to get accused of being under 18 by some idiot every time :(

no wounder people r blowing each other up in the world so much today :(

bigandcut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes you did ask a question and you did receive several answers and comments...although the answers may not have been to your liking - you did receive them.

as far as people blowing themselves up these days....maybe it has something to do with bad attitudes and fucked up language skills, umkay?

hobag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ha ha ha :p well sorry im not 60 years old n have impeccable language skills. i supose ill just go sumwere else n talk to people that dont get all huffy about it....

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol i knew u would all say that ! tho im getting it done wether u like it or not ;) and i get pain killers so i wont feel a thing :D

I with everyone else on this. They have investigated this matter in detail. *Check the thread Curcumcision and Sex Drive*. The most sensitive part of a penis (FIVE places to be exact) are all on the part that is removed during the circumcision procedure. Wanting to get cut later in life is like saying you want to be de-sensitized to the pleasures of life. They say the reason cut men have a lot of sex drive is becuase they've lost that sensation, and so need ot do it more, and more roughly in order to get the same pleasure.

Anyway, just wanted to try and educated you a little...

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Um....circumcision. It's best left for babies that won't remember the trauma.
So it's o.k. to inflict pain upon a baby if he won't remember it? Strange ethics.

Adult circ's are done using strong anesthesia, most infant circ's don't use it at all. If the baby is very lucky he'll go into shock and pass out.
You need to know that circumcisions have been banned by doctors and in public hospitals in AU for more than 5 years now. Save your money for a trip o/seas to Bali... they do it real cheap in the back of tattoo parlors.
That's infant circ's, not adult. As I recall, R.I.C. is banned in only some areas, not all. Hobag might have difficulty getting insurance to pay for it. He might have to pay for it himself.

hobag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah i know all that stuff :p (thank you anyway :) ) i have been reading up about it all for like 2 years now...... and now my mind is made up :)

ps. my bf dose not have any trouble with sex and he is circumcised......

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hobag, go to a damned doctor!

It's a rather quick procedure, they'll use local anesthesia, if you want you can look down and watch, they'll give you analgesics for pain afterwards; and ... umm ... you might regret it years later.

hobag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol thanx i will do that :) at least someone is nice to me about it :D

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like you just want attention and your getting it, I dont think you want advice at all because you havent listen to any of this good advice

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hobag, something I forgot to mention: you'll have to refrain from sex from about 6 weeks! At your age that could be a big problem. :smile: By the sixth week you might go stir crazy. :biggrin:

p.s., you've got a sexy body!

hobag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hobag, something I forgot to mention: you'll have to refrain from sex from about 6 weeks! At your age that could be a big problem. :smile: By the sixth week you might go stir crazy. :biggrin:

p.s., you've got a sexy body!

its ok i have gone almost 5 weeks without sex or jerking off before :) and it wasnt hard.... so 6 weeks should b more than ok :) and to that idiot that thort i just wanted attention.... go screw urself !:mad:

hobag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey i just realized something :D everyone thats had a problem with me or what i asked, lives in in america ! i guess jeremy clarkson was right about americans

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know what Jeremy Clarkson said about Americans. If it that's we're rude and arrogant, he'd be right. I'll say in our defense that it's a generalization; not all Americans are that way. I'll allow that I'm rude and arrogant so I'm not one of the exceptions. To verify that, check out the circ threads where someone advocates infant circumcision. :mad: But there are some kind, friendly, considerate, Americans. It's seems only a few of them are at LPSG.

Best wishes to your surgery.