18yo, virgin, clueless

orange_rock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey guys,
I'm lookin for some help with techniques for anything sexual with another man with a lp. I have never kissed anyone before or had any sexual experiences and I have someone who is eager to try with me this weekend. So any help is really appreciated :)
Thanks heaps.

Honestly, just let the body to the talking; don't force anything and stop if at all you feel uncomfortable; I'm sure you're bound to have a good time.

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously, if this post is legit I strongly suggest you learn the old-fashioned way: meet a nice guy, get to know him and him you (as in dating), and let things take their natural course. Don't get caught up in so-called "virtual reality." It not real and for young people just coming into adulthood, not a healthy way learn about and experience life, and especially issues surrounding intimacy and sex.

orange_rock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is not someone who I have just met, I have known them for a very long time and he has only just begin to talk about this sort of stuff. Thank you, bxmuscle and I agree with what you are saying but I just wanted a few hints or suggestions for my situation.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Sorry, orange_rock, but because of the time difference, you have probably already done what
you have done.
I just hope you remembered to practice safe sex....

I say you have known each other for some time, but you never REALLY know what they have
been doing....or where they have been...so it is always safe to be safe!

I agree with some of the other earlier posters...take it easy...what's the rush?
You are young and it's not like there will only be ONE chance and you have to take it before it
passes you by. Believe me...there will be others...

If you are interested in each other...think dating....do some cuddling and spend some "close" time together...then let whatever happens, happen naturally....

Good luck...happy landings! :biggrin:

Last edited:

orange_rock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
@Dazleezard- we are gonna play it safe, thanks mate
@conor- he says he would rather me top.
@hud1- thank you soo much for the links!
@silvertriumph2- I haven't gotten there yet but thanks for your advice, and believe me, we aren't rushing into it, there's no other way I would have it :)

Dynmk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hope that all went well for you. What I tell guy here, when I am talking to them, is to just chill out somewhere public and talk. Even if you know eachother, having the public around keeps everyone on an even keel.
Once alone, it's nice to hold hands, cuddle and kiss for a little while. If both of you feel this is correct, nature will take over from there and your hands will start to go exploring. Just be safe about things and use condoms. If either of you is big, you are going to have to get your rear end prepared for this. Start with fingers: first one, then another ect. Remember, even if you are 11 or 12", chances are you have passed something that wide and that long going to the bathroom. It will fit, just takes some time to accomodate that. Most of all, enjoy this moment as it should last forever.