19 and still a virgin was i traumatized ( first post)

xx19xx

Just Browsing
Media
When I was younger i always had a tendency to be more shy than most kids but I think my little brother may have traumatized me. When i was 16 I was just starting to go through puberty I was a very late bloomer. My little brother at the time (14) had just started going though the same changes as I did and he was curious about penis size and so i was i so we decided to compare. My penis was about 5 1/2 inches hard and 4 1/2 inches thick at the time i look at my brother and he was 8 inches long and 6 inches thick. I wouldnt have a problem with that because i realize we both have different genes. We shared a room and one night when my parents were out i got woken up by the sound of my brother and some girl talking, I opened my eyes to a rude awakening my brother big erect cock i look down i realized my brother pulled down my boxers to show is girlfriend how much bigger he was then me. For some reason this has always made me very concern with my penis size.

I was wondering what girls would think of my penis now , now that it it is fully developed, its a little longer than 7 inches long and 6 inches thick
my pics:
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: photo43v.jpg

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: photo37n.jpg
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: photo38g.jpg

gaygent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can't speak for the girls but I don't see anything wrong with your penis. It's a great size and a great shape. Enjoy it, don't be rushed into doing anything your not ready for. But there's no need to be shy either. Good luck.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I can see where your younger brother made you feel inferior when he pulled that stunt.

However, character isn't based on the size of your penis. Donig that lowered him, not you.

Having said that, you are about perfect size. Big enough for jsut about any situatin that you could face in a sexual situation and not so big that you can't have sex. Meanwhile your brother may be having serious issues have sex because he is TOO large.

It's the pits to have to wait so long for nature to do its thing, but puberty finally did really kick in for you.

Be proud of what you have. Certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head..........feel good about yourself m8! We all come in different packages in this life - but its what you do with what you have that really counts. Cheers - and welcome to you.