19 Black hung virgin in NYC looking for nice woman

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I posted this too on one of the other forums;

I'm very nervous about sex and the whole concept of sex. I know a lot about it but I've never been really comfortable with anyone about my sexuality. I just want to ease into my first time but theres a conflict in my mind about how I feel unwanted and people are incapable of wanting me. I want love more than sex but if I could find some girl I'm comfortable to have sex with and who wants to have sex with me I'd feel so much better. I just want my first time, want to be comfortable, and want to be able to please a woman. I have my problems as I've previously documented on this site and I've been hurt by a lot of people and have never been really comfortable with who I am, my sexuality and even my penis. The only time a girl has seen my cock and rated it she said I was small and that hurt. I was only 15 at the time and I'm just now realizing im really hung. But noone can really confirm that. I want to get laid but I want to find a girl I can get to know who will take their time with me and make me feel safe and it can be a continuing relationship and learning experience for me.

Looking for a nice woman 18-28 in the NYC area who is drug/disease free and wont take advantage of me for a friends with benefits relationship. Just repost or PM me if youre interested.