~19. Cut. Indian. All kinds of pictures :) Please rate!

Americanadian24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've always had a thing for Indian guys and middle eastern, and you just made my day! Thanks for sharing the dick with us..very nice and clean cut as well. I bet it goes down smooth..lol great pictures man..by the way where are you from and how long is that beast! I'd convert for that:).

D_Kisha_Mia_Ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks guys!
Ill get back to all the PM's later! ;) i promise!

Oooo I don't know if i could give it to a guy! I'd love to recieve anal and give head!

I don't live in london! Near peterborough :)

Any picture requests?

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That really is one lovely cock, I especially liked the hard gistening oiled shot #27 "wow!" It was so very grab-b-able.
When you find your first man enjoy the oil but if it comes to anal, (which it shouldn't on your first experience. Try other slippery things the first time so you don't get taken advantage of) remember oil won't work with condoms, you need a water based lube. And condoms are a must.
But for slippery non penetrative fun oil is delightful, buy a plastic sheet from a house painting shop, oil gets every where! all the way to the bathroom........
I bet this exercise has ruined your concentration for your exam, tsk.

D_Kisha_Mia_Ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

that's hilarious! :D haha!

Oooo my exams have gone okay so far! Two have gone well, the third was average! Should be off too London this year though! Lpsg heaven it seems 8)

I appreciate the kind words and advise Ruggero! I did try oil and a condom and it was a no go, the oil just went through! So yeah, i'd probably be a lube lover if it came to it ;)

I might post a face pic, but nobody knows i have done this, and I just feel ever so strange posting a facial picture which people could save etc :S

Will have a cumshot by the weekend, ill try for more oiled up piccies for you lot!

Thank you too, pcghabsy!

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Still trying to find my first experience with a man :(

With that bat stuck up there, doubt you will have many problems :wink:

Fantastic pic's there bud, and not a bad size cock either :smile:

As for lube, best trying either WET, or ID if you can get it, as they are condom friendly.

www.lovehoney.co.uk do it, and at a good price, or you can try at one of many Private shops in the UK, and as you are in London, think Soho is the best place to try.

Last edited: