19/M Here, Please help me!

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by IThinkImSmall, Jul 16, 2008.

1. IThinkImSmall

IThinkImSmall New Member

I know this is the large penis forum, but I dont have a large penis.

I get really depressed about my penis size because I know its smaller than average, its just over 4" long.

I get really shy around girls because, I just think when the time comes they would just laugh at it.

Please could you take a look and tell me what you think, please me completely honest, it wont bother me. Id rather you tell the truth and say its small than say its big.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. ballsaplenty2156

ballsaplenty2156 New Member

Dude,
    Don't sweat it. You're perfectly fine. It may not be the biggest cock ever, but it gets hard as hell from what you're showing and that's all that really matters. Just learn to use what you've got and you'll be sure to be a hit with the ladies or the dudes, whichever you prefer.
    Besides, that is one thick cock!!
    Any chick that blasts you for having a short cock isn't worth knowing anyway. Just ask her how much bigger her cock is, than yours. :wink:

3. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    theres no real point in fretting about your penis size because unless your going to have surgery on it theres not much else you can do to make it bigger so just except it.

but on to yours, i think it looks bigger than what your telling me it is, sure its not the biggest in the world but we always what what we can have and that just life my friend. i personally think you have a fine looking cock, quite think, get hard as hell, nice curvature, LOVE your foreskin (especially since it covers the head while your hard).

4. avg_joe

Gold Member

It seems like you are above average. Don't worry, it will grow more.

5. IThinkImSmall

IThinkImSmall New Member

Thanks for the comments.

The camera really does make it look bigger than it is, maybe I should take a picture of it along side a measuring tape. It is 4 1/2" long! :(

6. gaygent

gaygent Member

Size isn't everything, Its' what you do with it that counts. From what I can see you have a great assett there. Enjoy it.:wink:

7. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

if the chic doesn't mind foreskin..i don't think u have a problem...u look plenty thick...
    and if u r that overly concerned about ur size...contact dr ken adams in montreal ca,
    i think u may find him helpful for lengthening ur breeder
    if u need his web site or email...send me a private message

8. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well if you really want to go out of your way to prove us wrong then go right ahead but theres really no point, you do realise that we have no reason to lie to you so why would we? you asked for the truth and we gave it to you and at the end of the day you are looking at it with your perception of it being small built into your head, we are seeing it as it is and how others would view it. seriously your fine!

and for god sake change your username, its depressing me and it will depress you further. if your a new member it should be that much of a hardship!

9. bigmoochie

bigmoochie New Member

Albums:
    Brother, if the girl is into you & you treat her with the respect she deserves as a person she's not gonna care how big you are. Period. Do not worry. Do not compare youself to anyone else, either.

10. tbnd_95678

tbnd_95678 New Member

Albums:
    Doesn't look too small IMHO.

11. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    #1 your cock looks far from small.....you've got great girth, and what looks to be average length.

#2 if you are 19 years old, chances are high that your cock is going to continue to grow a bit more. I was 23 b/f I reached my present size of 7.25x5.25.

Stop worrying about your cock size. If it pisses, cums, brings you pleasure and your partner pleasure, then its all good!

12. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Use a lot of tounge first and the girls will be begging for some of that.

13. britboy15

britboy15 New Member

Albums:
    Looks like a fine cock to me. Certainly doesn't look small and as several other people have already said, it seems to be pretty thick too. I think you're worrying about nothing :wink:

14. B_Sativa

B_Sativa New Member

In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
    My ex lied!!!!!!! He said he was 4 1/2 inches long and you are larger than him!!!! You have an incredible looking cock!!!! It is beautiful!!!!!!! You have a nice big head and a great girth from the looks of things...and those things can work well in the sack too.

Its not the size of your wand...but the magic in it!!!!!!!!!:veryhappy:

15. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    dude...you are not a small cocked man...enjoy your pecker...the ladies will too...like others have said...GO WITH IT...enjoy what you have...from the looks of your photos you are a stud...and really...as you get more mature...that means 5 yrs...you could grow more....i would bet $ on it...give your self a wank and forget it....good luck

16. IThinkImSmall

IThinkImSmall New Member

Thanks everyone, I feel a lot more confident now. I will upload some more pics of myself, Ill try to do a video too, for you to tell me what you think.

17. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well i for one (and im sure im not the only one) would like to see more of you ;)

18. IThinkImSmall

IThinkImSmall New Member

ive uploaded a video, what do people think?

19. KillerCookie

KillerCookie New Member

Albums:
    You look to be the same size as my ex, and I can assure you, that's PLENTY to please a girl. :)

Trust me, the majority of girls aren't going to be size queens, you don't have to have a huge penis to please a women.

20. hockeyguy741

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've seen all shapes and sizes and everthing in between in the lockeroom and believe me your not small....if a girl is really into you then she won't mind that your cock isn't 18 inches long and as thick as a post, learn all the ways of pleasing a woman sexaully and that will boost your confidence level.........

Draft saved Draft deleted