19/M Here, Please help me!

IThinkImSmall

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know this is the large penis forum, but I dont have a large penis.

I get really depressed about my penis size because I know its smaller than average, its just over 4" long.

I get really shy around girls because, I just think when the time comes they would just laugh at it.

Please could you take a look and tell me what you think, please me completely honest, it wont bother me. Id rather you tell the truth and say its small than say its big.

Thank you.

Attachments

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude,
Don't sweat it. You're perfectly fine. It may not be the biggest cock ever, but it gets hard as hell from what you're showing and that's all that really matters. Just learn to use what you've got and you'll be sure to be a hit with the ladies or the dudes, whichever you prefer.
Besides, that is one thick cock!!
Any chick that blasts you for having a short cock isn't worth knowing anyway. Just ask her how much bigger her cock is, than yours. :wink:

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
theres no real point in fretting about your penis size because unless your going to have surgery on it theres not much else you can do to make it bigger so just except it.

but on to yours, i think it looks bigger than what your telling me it is, sure its not the biggest in the world but we always what what we can have and that just life my friend. i personally think you have a fine looking cock, quite think, get hard as hell, nice curvature, LOVE your foreskin (especially since it covers the head while your hard).

IThinkImSmall

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the comments.

The camera really does make it look bigger than it is, maybe I should take a picture of it along side a measuring tape. It is 4 1/2" long! :(

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if the chic doesn't mind foreskin..i don't think u have a problem...u look plenty thick...
and if u r that overly concerned about ur size...contact dr ken adams in montreal ca,
i think u may find him helpful for lengthening ur breeder
if u need his web site or email...send me a private message

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well if you really want to go out of your way to prove us wrong then go right ahead but theres really no point, you do realise that we have no reason to lie to you so why would we? you asked for the truth and we gave it to you and at the end of the day you are looking at it with your perception of it being small built into your head, we are seeing it as it is and how others would view it. seriously your fine!

and for god sake change your username, its depressing me and it will depress you further. if your a new member it should be that much of a hardship!

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brother, if the girl is into you & you treat her with the respect she deserves as a person she's not gonna care how big you are. Period. Do not worry. Do not compare youself to anyone else, either.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
#1 your cock looks far from small.....you've got great girth, and what looks to be average length.

#2 if you are 19 years old, chances are high that your cock is going to continue to grow a bit more. I was 23 b/f I reached my present size of 7.25x5.25.

Stop worrying about your cock size. If it pisses, cums, brings you pleasure and your partner pleasure, then its all good!

britboy15

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Looks like a fine cock to me. Certainly doesn't look small and as several other people have already said, it seems to be pretty thick too. I think you're worrying about nothing :wink:

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex lied!!!!!!! He said he was 4 1/2 inches long and you are larger than him!!!! You have an incredible looking cock!!!! It is beautiful!!!!!!! You have a nice big head and a great girth from the looks of things...and those things can work well in the sack too.

Its not the size of your wand...but the magic in it!!!!!!!!!:veryhappy:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dude...you are not a small cocked man...enjoy your pecker...the ladies will too...like others have said...GO WITH IT...enjoy what you have...from the looks of your photos you are a stud...and really...as you get more mature...that means 5 yrs...you could grow more....i would bet $ on it...give your self a wank and forget it....good luck

IThinkImSmall

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks everyone, I feel a lot more confident now. I will upload some more pics of myself, Ill try to do a video too, for you to tell me what you think.

KillerCookie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You look to be the same size as my ex, and I can assure you, that's PLENTY to please a girl. :)

Trust me, the majority of girls aren't going to be size queens, you don't have to have a huge penis to please a women.

hockeyguy741

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've seen all shapes and sizes and everthing in between in the lockeroom and believe me your not small....if a girl is really into you then she won't mind that your cock isn't 18 inches long and as thick as a post, learn all the ways of pleasing a woman sexaully and that will boost your confidence level.........