19 m uk huge!!!!

hey 22 hung 9 inch bottom lad in uk add on skyp - joseph10099

D

deleted866067

So finally im back, bigger than ever and ready to be worshiped!

Add me on skype you know its the right thing to do

hugejordan93

Reactions: cj50

adriancartwright

Experimental Member
Media
I've camed with this monster about a dozen times. His cock is at least twice as big as mine and gets bigger every time I see it. The more you worship him and the harder and bigger he gets. He has huge balls and his cock is amazing, thick like a forearm in the middle with a huge head. I've seen him cum and he shot 8 thick ropes. He's stood up and showed me what it would be like to see his cock on my knees and it made my eyes water it was so big. Everyone should be begging to see this guy. He's a true monster. So much bigger than me.

adriancartwright

Experimental Member
Media
If you want to see how big he can get, worship his huge monster cock and say how much bigger it is than yours. He loves that shit. I love seeing him pump that thing with two hands and get turned on by being worshiped.

adriancartwright

Experimental Member
Media
jordan gets really hard when you compare his huge monster cock to your smaller dick, loves to be worshipped. truly one of the biggest guys i've ever seen, if not the biggest. if you've had the pleasure of seeing his dick up close you'll know what i mean.

kik: Miko89999 19yr 8in cock here looking for 20 and under