19, slim, 7.5 cock - new wank/cum vid!

D_Blue_Barry_Eel

Account Disabled
Media
Hey all, heck knows if any of you even remember me, haven't properly been posting for about a month, though I still always check any messages and stuff I get and reply. I'll be posting on-and-off, I'm not abandoning this place, I just have gaps like that on sites sometimes. ;)

http://www.lpsg.org/Video-19300-19-wanking-and-cumming.html#watch

Anyway yeah, new vid, I promised I'd upload one here one day! My cam is sorta crappy and I don't look too great here but my pics are here too so that's okay I guess.

Tell me what you think!

D_Blue_Barry_Eel

Account Disabled
Media
Just watched a short vid of yours and some pics, looks good man, yeah.

And thanks, glad you liked it, I'll try making a better-quality one when I can. Was planning to film a meet some time soon with someone I've met with regularly.

Ra

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Great vid, mate! Thank you for sharing it.

Had wondered if you had found something more interesting than LPSG (is that possible :) ?) seeing as you hadn't posted anything for a while. Good to have you back!

D_Blue_Barry_Eel

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks guys, much appreciated! I'll do something else some time.
Had wondered if you had found something more interesting than LPSG (is that possible :) ?) seeing as you hadn't posted anything for a while. Good to have you back!
Oh no, that's not it, I just do that occassionally with pretty much every site I'm on. Just for future reference, if I'm gone for a month I haven't abandoned the place, I just do that.

And people can add me on stuff if they want me off of here anyway. :p