19 y/o perfect cock

perfectcock11

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
thanks for all the positive feedback guys!
its actually really funny if you think about how serious they take the word perfect, its a user name, relax
my favorite one is whoever said i had fat rolls lmaoo pathetic but thumbs up for trying to insult, im not a chick so that shit doesnt get to me

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
thanks for all the positive feedback guys!
its actually really funny if you think about how serious they take the word perfect, its a user name, relax
my favorite one is whoever said i had fat rolls lmaoo pathetic but thumbs up for trying to insult, im not a chick so that shit doesnt get to me
To be clear, I don't think it's your username so much as the thread title that people found off putting and raised eyebrows:

"19 y/o perfect cock"

You're definitely hot, but perfection is a high bar, and it's subjective. It's bad form imho for anyone to call themselves perfect.

At the same time, I agree that the "fat" comment and the one about your circumcision status are rude, ridiculous, and uncalled for.

Last edited:

noirman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
[...but thumbs up for trying to insult, im not a chick so that shit doesnt get to me[/QUOTE]

Ouch.
Aside from the sexist attitude and the hubris demonstrated by your username, yes, your cock is beautiful.

D_Huge Grant

Experimental Member
Media
just ignore the negative comments - in others eye of the beholder - can be perfect or not! To me it is a very pretty dick, thick and long - take good care of it. ;)