19 y/o pierced virgin not sure what to think of myself

jamieowns

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 19 and a virgin. I'm straight but compliments and criticism from anyone is appreciated. I've lost a bit of weight (and still have some to lose, about 60 pounds) so I expect to see a bit more of it when I get down to my ideal weight but for now I'm happy. I have a prince albert piercing, I'm not sure why I got it; especially being a virgin and all but there's many reasons, the biggest being a confidence booster which it has become really :biggrin1:

I'm 6" erect and 5" round or so that's what I read on my tape measure. I might be measuring my girth wrong if I could get some opinions it would be appreciated because I don't know if I should classify myself as large (girth wise) or just normal, above normal. I've been jelqing for 3 days just try it out and see. I'm seeing improvement in my erections. I'm kind of obsessed with size I guess.

Attachments

Reactions: Anthjj997

Hey man, sounds like good progress on the weight loss. It looks above average for girth mate. How do you find the jelqing with a PA? I always thought it would hurt a bit with the tissue stretching?

jamieowns

Experimental Member
Media
Hey man, sounds like good progress on the weight loss. It looks above average for girth mate. How do you find the jelqing with a PA? I always thought it would hurt a bit with the tissue stretching?

Nah the PA is virtually painless. I don't even notice that it's there. PA's usually stretch themselves so the piercing hole is a bit bigger than the jewelry if that makes sense. My biggest problem is getting erections from jelqing. Within 5 strokes I could be at 80%. It's a mental thing I think though. I jelq at 100% too (if I'm not mistaken that helps girth) and there's still no pain from the PA. Genital piercings are really fun if you or anyone has any questions about it please ask :tongue: And thanks for the compliment!

jamieowns

Experimental Member
Media
Did it hurt to get ur bell end pierced?
Yeah bro. Alot of people say "it doesn't hurt that bad" well, that's false. I never thought I had much feeling at the head of my penis but once that needle went through it felt like a fish hook ripping through. I know that's a nasty description but for 2 seconds I've never been in as much pain in my life. BUT I can easily say that once the needle went through the pain was over, there was very little blood and everything after that was tender.

The night I got it pierced I was laying in bed getting a hard on from just touching around the piercing. The area was so sensitive and tender that it felt great. It didn't take long for me to turn the lights on and realize that playing with a fresh piercing hours after getting it done would make it bleed so that freaked me out and I stopped. The net day, literally probably 18 hours after getting it pierced I had an orgasm just from massaging THE frenulum and doing some gentle stroking. It was tender but it didn't hurt. I ended up having blood in my semen obviously which was a huge shock but it was so hard to resist not to touch it. I had to be careful pissing too. If I didn't control the pressure of my stream it would feel like razors going through. So I controlled the stream of my urine and there was no pain. It took about 2 days to stop bleeding completely and 3 weeks to heal and I stretched it from 14ga to 12ga. I'm now at a 8ga where I'm happy to be at and believe this is my final stretch. Stretching feels good too.

Sorry if I grossed anyone out I just wanted to speak in detail what it's like dealing with a fresh genital piercing during the initial healing process. The only thing that has changed for me is the way I have to pee. I often just flip my penis upside down and pee like that. Peeing while sitting down is an option too but I almost never do it unless I have morning wood.

Great looking piece. Some shots make you look like more than a 6. Loving the piercing.
Thanks alot. I agree some shots kinda make me look bigger. Is there some standard angles I should try shooting at for you guys to get a realistic view? I've always favored the side shot myself. Also thanks the piercing is really fun, it's an attention grabber and I've had ore than a few ladies curious about it. I' just picky about losing my virginity if anyone here likes attention or needs the confidence boost or just wants to spice of their sex life I highly recommend it. I can't speak highly enough of it.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The piercing looks great! I wish I was brave enough to go get one. Are you cut or uncut? I'm cut and wonder if it makes a difference from a sensitivity perspective. And a loaded question, you're 19 and straight - I don't understand why you got the piercing. Not to imply that only gay men get piercings but at your age, I didn't think there were many guys interested in such things - except maybe gay men.

jamieowns

Experimental Member
Media
The piercing looks great! I wish I was brave enough to go get one. Are you cut or uncut? I'm cut and wonder if it makes a difference from a sensitivity perspective. And a loaded question, you're 19 and straight - I don't understand why you got the piercing. Not to imply that only gay men get piercings but at your age, I didn't think there were many guys interested in such things - except maybe gay men.

I'm cut. I just have more foreskin than the average cut person I think; partially do to me always playing with it when I was younger which probably stretched it a tad. The sensitivity I get from the PA from masturbation is a little extra. It was ALOT more sensitive back when I first got it pierced, I've gotten used to the feeling that it gives and alot of times after I stretch it I get that sensation I did back when I first got it done.

I got the piercing mainly because I was insecure about my penis. I had 6 other body mods befor getting the PA so I was already into that scene looking to do something that would make me different and take my body mods to a different level. I got my first piercing when I was 16 and a year later I had 5 other piercings and was inside the tattoo shop laying down to get my PA done. I never get piercings that I don't feel compliment my facial or physical attributes and getting the PA has not only made me the first guy to pull my pants down at a wild party but it has also complimented my penis I feel. I just love showing it off; it's different than everyone else in a good way.

I definitely understand where you're coming from and you're right. Alot of 19 year old guys (I was 18 at the time) don't do this stuff unless they're probably sexually active first or unless they're deeply insecure. I get asked alot of questions the top couple being:

Did it hurt? - yes

Why? - I was pretty insecure about my junk and I was into body mods so getting it done not only felt like it would help give me confidence but it felt like the next step to go further with my mods.

You're a virgin, are you stupid? - Maybe. I'm very picky about my virginity, I like being a virgin I feel like I have more self-worth. I'm not religious and I'm willing to lose my virginity at any time as long as the person is someone who I care for and not just a random chick from Craigslist. I have a high sex drive; I masturbate all the time, daily.

Are you gay?
- No but I 100% support all gay rights.

Personally I never understood where the link between genital piercings (specifically the Prince Albert) and being gay started at. I don't take offense to it at all when asked though. Personally I would be scared to use my PA during anal sex with anybody in fear that it would cause them harm or me.

yeah the pa is nice... how big is it now??
8ga. I've thought about stretching it to 6ga because I really do love the feeling after stretching it but I think I'm going to wait until I settle down and have sex first befor making any decisions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenum_uk

Henry213

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great looking cock like the shape. Your PA has me thinking of getting one. I just wonder about how it would feel while buried deep in a pussy. Also a little uncertain how the locker room at work may react.