19 year old cali dude

hey everyone, i'm a 19 year old cali dude just wondering if i qualify as "young and hung". tell me what you all think. i love opinions.
Thanx for letting us into your private world... what an exciting and definitely most welcome privilege. Pls. don'yt humbly speak of rhetorics. You perfectly know u'r both young & hung. U definitely don't need a 2nd opinion on that. But if it at all gives you pleasure to hear how people think about it then I can very well queue up to let you know of your God-given "talents". God, aren't you gifted! How I wish to chat w/ U but am a little bashful. You're online I guess.

I perfectly admire the "cinematography". The choice of clothes and their color adds maximal interest to the phallic center. A certain mystic is definitely a plus as when you showed only the torso. The imagination of the beholder is kept to a maximal wild suspension. I would love to hear you talk. The face is not primary for me , If I were given a choice.

Now tio brass tacks. Only a size queen would center the interest on the size (w/ apologies to the name of this site: LPSG). For me it's a close second but the heart and the spirit counts more than anything. Aside: the shape of your thing is exemplary, with the right proportionate comparison between head and shaft. And it;s perfectly straight and the veins appearing thereto are not exaggeratingly huge to make it icky. Must be lovely to have it and to hold it, like you do.

Again hank you for a very memorable and unforgettable experience to "know" you.

Take care!

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I would you are hung, as for being young, you stated that you were 18, so yes you are young. That said, enjoy that strong fine penis, show it often, used or abuse it often too. Luckily you have many years ahead to do so.