Jonaxxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can't say enough good things about yourfavoritestraightboy - he's a super generous, responsive and likeable guy. I subscribe to a lot of creators on OF, and he's definitely top 3. There's something so sexy about a guy who can switch between alpha dominance and pleading with me to cum up his hole as he fingers himself. Highly recommend!

yourfavoritestraightboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sedgwick, Kansas, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't say enough good things about yourfavoritestraightboy - he's a super generous, responsive and likeable guy. I subscribe to a lot of creators on OF, and he's definitely top 3. There's something so sexy about a guy who can switch between alpha dominance and pleading with me to cum up his hole as he fingers himself. Highly recommend!
appreciate it bro!!

Here4Fun85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ive got to agree. I just subbed to Austin on Wed night and hes already accommodated me in more ways than one. Ive got about 5 subs that are my top and he is in that running as well now. I dont ask for much as far as custom content but if i were to ever ask im sure he would agree. Hes also one of the ONLY subs that ive had that will carry on a convo with you through messages. Hes VERY responsive and triws to give you what your looking for. My opinion - hes worth the sub price.

Jonaxxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What page are you looking at? His OF account is boring and repetitive
Have you only looked at Austin's posts? If that's all I'd done, his account probably wouldn't be very special to me either.

The DMs are where it's at. I sub to over 100 people on OF, and Austin is one of the most personable and friendly. It feels like he genuinely enjoys chatting with fans, whereas with most creators it feels more like a business transaction (single word responses, if they respond at all).

Full disclosure, Austin also gave me an amazing deal on a big package of content early on - that's why I said he's generous. I've literally tipped him multiple times since out of appreciation for that deal.

So that's why I like him and consider him one of my favourite creators. Also because I think he's sexy af

yourfavoritestraightboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He's a clown and not worth the money or time. Lame man that demands things and when you call him put he has an issue
I've never demanded anything from anyone, nor do I have an issue with people who are dissatisfied I've given refunds to the two people who had unsolveable issues --- I don't even know who you are, and nobody has voiced a complaint in months.. so...

• Haha
Reactions: whomelamwass

yourfavoritestraightboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Disappointed with the bundles and content purchased. Wish it was longer and as described. Otherwise he's a really nice guy.
Hey sorry about that homie, I thought I described it well, I am pretty sure I know who this is Ill message you again and see if we can set something up to make it right <3.

Sincerely,

Your Fav Str8 Boy.

Reactions: MissionMan2020

yourfavoritestraightboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ive got to agree. I just subbed to Austin on Wed night and hes already accommodated me in more ways than one. Ive got about 5 subs that are my top and he is in that running as well now. I dont ask for much as far as custom content but if i were to ever ask im sure he would agree. Hes also one of the ONLY subs that ive had that will carry on a convo with you through messages. Hes VERY responsive and triws to give you what your looking for. My opinion - hes worth the sub price.
Thank you bro!! :)

Reactions: MissionMan2020

yourfavoritestraightboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you only looked at Austin's posts? If that's all I'd done, his account probably wouldn't be very special to me either.

The DMs are where it's at. I sub to over 100 people on OF, and Austin is one of the most personable and friendly. It feels like he genuinely enjoys chatting with fans, whereas with most creators it feels more like a business transaction (single word responses, if they respond at all).

Full disclosure, Austin also gave me an amazing deal on a big package of content early on - that's why I said he's generous. I've literally tipped him multiple times since out of appreciation for that deal.

So that's why I like him and consider him one of my favourite creators. Also because I think he's sexy af
Thank you King!! ;)

whatx333

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey sorry about that homie, I thought I described it well, I am pretty sure I know who this is Ill message you again and see if we can set something up to make it right <3.

Sincerely,

Your Fav Str8 Boy.
Let me know what you’re thinking of. Looking forward to hearing from you