19 year old who wishes his was bigger...

JustAnAverageGuy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I uploaded some new pictures to the gallery...

Never had a girl complain but seeing some of you are lucky bastards makes me a bit envious. Like my username suggests, I'm very average: 6.3" length with a 5.0" girth.

naughtyq

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I feel the same way dude! Looking at these gigantic bastards makes me wanna go buy a industrial size bottle of Enzyte and Extenze so I can catch up! Lol.

October68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just be glad that you are healthy and have a great penis that works!!! I am average too and I am finally accepting it in my 41st year on this Earth that I am an average joe with an average willie!!! LOL!!! Some women and or men like smaller penises. To each their own!!!

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Its a nice looking dick... its not huge, but no one is going to run from it because it's deformed, bent in an impossible direction, or otherwise just creepy. Average dick doesn't have to equal run-of-the-mill lover. There are other ways to compensate. I say be proud of what ya got, its all ya got, and find its special talents. Best of luck!

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love that cock with the body hair. Hot and Sexy. You are only 19, and have a lot more to grow up. Don't worry too much about your penis size. Have some nutritious food, and don't masturbate too often.