19 yo French girl new here :p

Alessandra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello everybody :) I'm Alessandra (you can call me Ale lol), a 19yo french girl :) A male friend of mine told me about that site, i've been lurking here for two days and i've finally decided to register because it seems like a cool onpenminded place (just like me lol :) )

For those wondering why i registered, here are the reasons:

- I enjoy meeting new people and talking a lot :)
- I'm really open minded and like to talk about sex as well as about art, music, travels, life, love and the likes lol
- let's face it: i love big penises :p (just to make it clear i don't diss guys with a small penis, some of my ex's had small/average endovments and it wasn't a problem at all lol)

A little bit more about me: i'm french but have some spanish origins, i'm "mostly" straight but wouldn't mind trying gay sex (i have tons of gay friends and they seem so sexually satisfied that i'm starting to wonder if i shouldn't turn gay, 'cept that i wouldn't enjoy big penises anymore lool ). I'm chatty and flirty but also really down to earth when needed. I saw you can have an album of pics so i'll try to post pics of me when i figure out how to :p i really hope to hear from you guys soon :)

xxx Alessandra

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Ale !!! Enchanté !

For sure you are going to have a great time here!

:tongue:

Alessandra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey gisella ! thank you so much :p i hope so :) you just reminded me i have to make an avatar... what to choose, what to choose... i see you're a big poster here... may i know the reasons of your registering ? :p

------------

Thx mister the moderator :p i see you're 1% straight... what are the chances i may seduce you ? :p lol i kid ;)

fredski49

Just Browsing
Media
Hey there welcome to LPSG!

J'espere que tu t'amuses ici :tongue: et que tu trouves ce que tu veux. Ce groupe est tres sympa et utile.

Alessandra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey thx :p i dunno any body here so everybody don't hesitate, tell me a bit more about yourself (age, location, sexuality and so on ) if you want :p

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Alessandra said:
Hello everybody :) I'm Alessandra (you can call me Ale lol), a 19yo french girl :) A male friend of mine told me about that site, i've been lurking here for two days and i've finally decided to register because it seems like a cool onpenminded place (just like me lol :) )

For those wondering why i registered, here are the reasons:

- I enjoy meeting new people and talking a lot :)
- I'm really open minded and like to talk about sex as well as about art, music, travels, life, love and the likes lol
- let's face it: i love big penises :p (just to make it clear i don't diss guys with a small penis, some of my ex's had small/average endovments and it wasn't a problem at all lol)

A little bit more about me: i'm french but have some spanish origins, i'm "mostly" straight but wouldn't mind trying gay sex (i have tons of gay friends and they seem so sexually satisfied that i'm starting to wonder if i shouldn't turn gay, 'cept that i wouldn't enjoy big penises anymore lool ). I'm chatty and flirty but also really down to earth when needed. I saw you can have an album of pics so i'll try to post pics of me when i figure out how to :p i really hope to hear from you guys soon :)

xxx Alessandra

Hi Ale,

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy it and find it fun!!!
Yorksguy Englandxx

so nice to be enjoyed by a woman .Lets hope we dont make you gay

Perogee

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome to the LPSG. This is to place to come if you are open minded, like talking about sex and other topics and love big penises. I think there are a few guys with those around here someplace lol

Alessandra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thx everybody :)

Matthew said:
Speak for yourself! Some of us still have toasters to win.

rofl :p

big_boy said:
hi and welcome. What art/ music etc are you interested in?

thx :) well i have various tastes: as for music i'm open to every kind but i mostly like pop music and rock music... about art i love photography but i enjoy everything else :)

Perogee said:
Welcome to the LPSG. This is to place to come if you are open minded, like talking about sex and other topics and love big penises. I think there are a few guys with those around here someplace lol

lool i just saw your gallery (well, the thumbnails lol) - seems like one fine piece of meet lool :biggrin1:

Alessandra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thx :)

does anybody know how big avatars can be ? and pics in the signature ? (if i can put one, that is lol )

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alessandra said:
hey gisella ! thank you so much :p i hope so :) you just reminded me i have to make an avatar... what to choose, what to choose... i see you're a big poster here... may i know the reasons of your registering ? :p

------------

Thx mister the moderator :p i see you're 1% straight... what are the chances i may seduce you ? :p lol i kid ;)

Where is avatar Ale ??? Decisions, decisions...hehe...

Came here because big bf...and post a lot because i cant resist it.:tongue:

pronkjewail

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello Alessandra. It's always nice to meet a french woman!
What are you studying exactly? Although I think that you don't have spend much time on it the last month because of the CPE...
Anyway; welcome!

Alessandra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Gisella i'm still wondering what to choose... plus i don't know the maximum size allowed :s

Pronkjewail thx :) where are you from ? (or better: where is groningen ? sounds german but... lol ) and how old are you ?
I'm a law student, my faculty wasn't on strike nor blocked by students so i didn't skip classes :p