19 yo French girl new here :p

LittleKitten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ben11 said:
Welcome Allessandra. We may be neighbors someday. A friend of mine is asking me to go in on a vacation house in Gruissan I hear it is nice, but have never been there. What can you tell me about the area?

Ben

Hey Ben,

I know Gruissan! We stayed there on our way from Aigues Mortes to Aix-en-Provence while on holiday last year. It's really very sweet and has a canal/waterway that runs up into the shopping area and a windmill in the town centre (very odd that!). There is a little campsite at the end of the village which is cheap, but a bit too sandy... the campsite is right on the beach tho :smile:

LK

Alessandra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thx to everybody :) i'm happy to see my thread has success lool

Gisella i haven't decided yet but i think it might include champagne instead of a croissant lol... still good, no ? :p

About Gruissan that name doesn't ring any bell but if it's near aix-en-provence it's a great place :) but Ben we won't be neighbour since Cannes is almost 2hours by car from Aix lol :p

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alessandra said:
Thx to everybody :) i'm happy to see my thread has success lool

Gisella i haven't decided yet but i think it might include champagne instead of a croissant lol... still good, no ? :p

Ulalala !!!!

Its beautiful Ale !!!!

Hmmm u are something girl - if i tried a girl some day she must to be You! :tongue:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Voulez vous couchez avec moi?

Sry, it's the only sentence I really know in french :tongue: (shame on me and my 5 years french in school)

Maybe it's a lil bit late but a warm welcome from me :wink:

ben11

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks LK. Sounds a lot like how my friend described it. I may be going there in June to check it out and decide if I should buy.

Alessandra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
to all of you that sent me PM's thinking i was dead... i was just having some probs with my internet connection :( now i'm back and i hope it's for good lol...

Thx to the new warm welcomes :d

Le-Noir

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, Snakebyte. I think you shoud learn this: Je t’encule par tous les trous
Alessandra c'est pas pour toi mais pour ce garçon qui doit apprendre le français :)

Parisian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hello ! ça va bien? j'imagine que tu est pas là pour parler français, mais je te salue ! welcome here miss ! I'm a 24 yo french guy.
I hope you'll enjoy Lpsg !

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alessandra said:
Hello everybody :) I'm Alessandra (you can call me Ale lol), a 19yo french girl :) A male friend of mine told me about that site, i've been lurking here for two days and i've finally decided to register because it seems like a cool onpenminded place (just like me lol :) )

For those wondering why i registered, here are the reasons:

- I enjoy meeting new people and talking a lot :)
- I'm really open minded and like to talk about sex as well as about art, music, travels, life, love and the likes lol
- let's face it: i love big penises :p (just to make it clear i don't diss guys with a small penis, some of my ex's had small/average endovments and it wasn't a problem at all lol)

A little bit more about me: i'm french but have some spanish origins, i'm "mostly" straight but wouldn't mind trying gay sex (i have tons of gay friends and they seem so sexually satisfied that i'm starting to wonder if i shouldn't turn gay, 'cept that i wouldn't enjoy big penises anymore lool ). I'm chatty and flirty but also really down to earth when needed. I saw you can have an album of pics so i'll try to post pics of me when i figure out how to :p i really hope to hear from you guys soon :)

xxx Alessandra
Hello Ale....
Welcome to LPSG website...glad that you joined us for all of the right reasons my background is a mix of welsh, scotch, irish, and english. I learned a little spanish while in school but have had a girlfriend (in the past ) who taught spanish and french to high school students...We had a wonderful relationship for 3 years before she moved to a town about 28 miles NW of Montreal, Canada....

If you would like to chat then try my Yahoo ID of stargazer_0803 I am always upbeat and possess a funloving sense of humour...

xOOx nipple kisses

James
:naughty: