19 yr old female, no cam, but watching someone wank would be good :)

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL..this thread just wont die. Wow..that's all I have to say is wow. Reminds me of the ads on Craigslist where guys post in the casual encounters ads like "HORNY AND HUNG ..I GOT 7 INCHES..HIT ME UP..HOT LADIES ONLY! SERIOUS..LETS MEET TONIGHT"

Translation: "I'm insanely horny with a low IQ and a 5" penis and I'd like a beautiful classy woman to meet me, a total stranger, and get right to intercourse. I would also like a pony and a rocket ship, oh and a unicorn"

phillylp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL..this thread just wont die. Wow..that's all I have to say is wow. Reminds me of the ads on Craigslist where guys post in the casual encounters ads like "HORNY AND HUNG ..I GOT 7 INCHES..HIT ME UP..HOT LADIES ONLY! SERIOUS..LETS MEET TONIGHT"

Translation: "I'm insanely horny with a low IQ and a 5" penis and I'd like a beautiful classy woman to meet me, a total stranger, and get right to intercourse. I would also like a pony and a rocket ship, oh and a unicorn"

Hey, did you find my ad and copy/paste it here?!

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here the horny instinct of guys talk :D (from 2008..)

Also if its almost 100% sure its not a woman, if guys see the word "woman" they go ! (well for straight guys at least lol)