1982 Movie "Making Love"

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone really know, not that it matters at all in real life, if actors Michael Ontkean ( The Rookies) or Harry Hamlin are really Gay in real life?

It is just that the kissing scenes in the movie looked so real that I wondered if they in fact were really kissing, not that there is anything wrong with it, or just play acting or if they really are gay and the kissing was real because they wanted it to be for the movie

Thanks

BTW, I had the hots as a teen for Micahel Ontkean. When he played a cop in the Rookies tv show and the movie Making love, he was just so damned cute and handsome I always wanted him to be gay and to hopefully someday meet him and have a relationship with him. I know it will never happen but dreams are fun to have especially if they do get fulfilled.

Thanks for any help you can give if factual..

Swordie

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

iryhousen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Harry Hamlin is married to Lisa Rinna and they have kids. They were all on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills this year.

Hamlin was a very sexy Perseus in a sword and sandal movie years ago. The name escapes me. He and Ursula Andress also had a child many many years ago. She's much older than him. They were never married.

Last edited:

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Harry Hamlin is married to Lisa Rinna and they have kids. They were all on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills this year.

Hamlin was a very sexy Perseus in a sword and sandal movie years ago. The name escapes me. He and Ursula Andress also had a child many many years ago. She's much older than him. They were never married.

It was the original Clash of the Titans 1982

RichTwo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone really know, not that it matters at all in real life, if actors Michael Ontkean ( The Rookies) or Harry Hamlin are really Gay in real life?

It is just that the kissing scenes in the movie looked so real that I wondered if they in fact were really kissing, not that there is anything wrong with it, or just play acting or if they really are gay and the kissing was real because they wanted it to be for the movie

Thanks

BTW, I had the hots as a teen for Micahel Ontkean. When he played a cop in the Rookies tv show and the movie Making love, he was just so damned cute and handsome I always wanted him to be gay and to hopefully someday meet him and have a relationship with him. I know it will never happen but dreams are fun to have especially if they do get fulfilled.

Thanks for any help you can give if factual..

I've never met either of them. From what I've read over the years, they are both straight and very good actors. Of the two guys in "Making Love" I also had the hots for Michael Ontkean.

quent19791

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember seeing the movie in a theater. When Kate Jackson (as Michael Ontkean's wife) discovered her husband playing footsy with Harry Hamlin's character, two queens in the back row started screaming "Hit him again, Kate"!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Harry Hamlin, now 63, has been a regular in the cast of "Mad Men", "Glee", "Law and Order", "Shameless", and many other shows over the last few years.

Harry Hamlin - IMDb

Michael Ontkean, now 69, has not had many series rolls since 2004, but may be back again as the sheriff in the new "Twin Peaks". I last saw him in the 2011 film The Descendants

Michael Ontkean - IMDb

Last edited:

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Harry Hamlin, now 63, has been a regular in the cast of "Mad Men", "Glee", "Law and Order", "Shameless", and many other shows over the last few years.

Harry Hamlin - IMDb

Michael Ontkean, now 69, has not had many series rolls since 2004, but may be back again as the sheriff in the new "Twin Peaks". I last saw him in the 2011 film The Descendants

Michael Ontkean - IMDb

omg i hope youre right would be so awesome to see him in twin peaks again

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Both Hamlin and Ontkean were at the peak of their hotness in this movie around that time. Funny thing about the kiss scene is that Harry told Michael no tongues at all. The funny thing is Michael shoved his tongue down his throat or at least according the interview a while ago. All I Can say is.....Lucky SOB.

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brilliant film, watched it many times over the years, could have almost acted it. Did have it on VHS for long time, but i did chuck it away with big pile of other videos few years ago !

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response