19m str8 yahoo cam

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by B_bigthickdicknofags, Aug 25, 2008.

1. B_bigthickdicknofags

Albums:
    hey ladies??? hit me up with your yahoo if you have cam/mic. 19m str8 big dick (check the pics) cam.

2. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Your screen name is totally objectionable.

#2 flame boy, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  3. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

yeah man, shitty taste. You might leave now or watch your back..

4. B_bigthickdicknofags

Albums:
    its just a old screen name that i always used. if they want to erase me off here fine thats their choice id understand. i thought it was a str8 site. but any straight dude who ever used yahoo chat rooms would probably understand why i picked this screen name. gay dudes on there will stop at nothing to talk to a straight guy even when theres tons of rooms of other gays. i just got sick of it.

5. FatSchlong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You mean, just like straight guys will do anything to get into a girls panties?

6. B_bigthickdicknofags

Albums:

yeah, but if she told me she was a lesbian i would back off and respect that. not push it, try to trick her into thinking i was another girl, etc. theres a huge difference and it comes down to respect. they didnt respect me on there so i stopped respecting them and the name just stuck

7. B_cumthroat69

B_cumthroat69 New Member

Thou doth protest too much

8. FatSchlong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well I can see where you are coming from. But not all gay guys are the same. It takes common sense for a gay guy to realize that a straight guy is not gonna go with it. The guys you spoke with just lacked that common sense.

You said "If she told me she was a lesbian i would back off and respect that." So, are you saying that if she were straight you would do anything to get into her pants?

9. B_bigthickdicknofags

Albums:
    thou doth look for ways to prove what thou already think in the first place. that's really not my problem or my fault. not everyone is gay or interested in that at all. just like some gays would never wanna sleep with a girl. if they protest does that mean they're secretly straight? if guys let people be who they are and respect them maybe no one would have to protest.

10. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

You can go about letting people know you are straight in other ways and using the word "fag" is very offensive to certain people - not just gay folk. I think people will judge you (As I have) instantly based on your handle.

11. B_bigthickdicknofags

Albums:
    no. i wouldnt go as far as some guys because im not desperate. but i would try some things - sure. but if she was a lesbian i wouldn't try ANYTHING and that's the point. it's not the straight guys fault that the gay guy doesn't lose interest when the straight guy says he's straight. yet the straight guy gets blamed and accused of being secretly gay. it's a bunch of BS.

12. B_bigthickdicknofags

Albums:
    i dont mind offending people. people offend me. i choose not to say anything about it and just move on. there's more important things to me. my intention wasn't to offend anyone but i can see where it would. to each their own though.

13. FatSchlong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It may not be along the same lines. The point is that you would still pursue to do stuff that would make a girl wanna shag you. Who is to say that this girl would want you to nail her? Maybe she is not interested? The straight guy does not get blamed for being gay - at least I don't look at it that way. If a guy were to tell me that he is straight - I would back off.

14. B_bigthickdicknofags

Albums:
    i wouldnt know if she wanted to fuck me if i didnt try. but if she was a les i would take her at her word and respect that and back off.

maybe you would back off but there were way too many who wouldn't.

im done talking about this though. if people have a problem with it so be it. yeah im some what homophobic of gay guys who dont respect the fact that im straight. yeah i know that means those same gay guys will twist it around and say im homopbic because im really gay. its all a sick twisted game and in the end its just funny because only i know that no matter what no guy is ever going to turn me on or do anything but look at me.

if the admins want to erase me or change me SN so be it.

Draft saved Draft deleted