19m Uk

cazz669

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey all, newish member here thought i should probably introduce myself. From London originally but studying in Canterbury at the moment. Found this site few months back and love it. Have had reactions to my size through the years and thought what better place to find people who know about size. Looking to meet new people, and maybe some nice women to talk to and who knows xx

dovdah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi there. I haven't posted much myself so probably not the best person to welcome you to the site, but couldn't resist replying as you have led a parallel life to me - I'm from Canterbury and am now studying in London! So welcome.

cazz669

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i do have a quick question for anyone with the time to answer, i know i get a certain response from out in the big ol world, but from people who know more, am i well hung and dont take this an excercise in fishing im genuinly asking

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, you just measure your dick and compare it to the average. No fishing required. Widely bantered about on this site is the average length of 5.5 inches (14 cm). Maybe that's a worldwide average as the whole time I was growing up I always heard that six inches (15.25 cm) was average.

You look pretty slight of build, so of course that makes your dick look relatively bigger. Proportion matters!

Looks nice to me.