Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, I was wondering if you guys could look at my gallery and tell me:

1. Do I have a large penis? If not, is it above average

2. Does it have a nice build to it?

D_Eaton Bush

Account Disabled
Media
It's definitely a respectable tool. It looks VERY hard so and the mushroom head is impressive.

It has a definite upward curve, so make sure you don't hurt your partner if you are into hard fucking. Imagine what this head can make if you thrust it forward but inside a cunt or an asshole that head is actually almost 90 degrees offset from your movement.

Guys will probably feel pain if you fuck them from the back.

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the posts heh. Who else would like to comment?

"Imagine what this head can make if you thrust it forward but inside a cunt or an asshole that head is actually almost 90 degrees offset from your movement." - AbercrombieBrazil

What did you mean? How does that effect it. I've never done before, so maybe I would understand if I had.

Last edited:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Impressive indeed. I think what AbercrombieBrazil was trying to say that you need to watch your thrusting technique when you do have sex, the curve of your cock would be useful for sex with a female partner, but also might hurt someone who is not yet used to the curve.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Your dick size looks completely average. There's nothing wrong with that of course. Most of us are average, hence the term "average." But the space is cool. As a completely straight guy, I've always wanted a curve or a bend in mine.

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is one major con and one major pro I know of having a hard, curved dick for those curious who have a straight dick.

Pro: If I bend it straight and then release it, it get's really hard really quick

Con: I am often hard and it is hard to hide a curved dick, because it noticeably projects no matter which way I stuff it.

jack66

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice looking cock, nice usable size, great curve... :veryhappy: Be happy and enjoy the pleasure it gives, mmm....

caltan

Experimental Member
Media
my honest opinion is u have a great dick. its not super big but its a really nice size--definitely something to be proud of. u will not have ANY trouble turning on or pleasing a woman. u have a great dick and a hard erection (erection is the most important), as any 19 yr old guy should have, i guarantee there are women (and some men) who want nothing more than to have ur dick inside their mouth or pussy. ur slim, if not built, so u have at least a decent body. be proud of it, flaunt it in the lockerroom, from what ive seen u look great.