19y/o boy took some new pics

Very nice. But please, please, please stop shaving.

tumblr_ljyh4yDsoV1qzoi8i.png

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Long story short... I was str8 for 40 years,now I'm gay. I used to have a g/f who was quite hairy. She never, ever trimmed or shaved her genital area. She smelled a bit of urine when I used to go down on her. And also I'm a nudist,and have lived at str8 nudist resorts and almost all of the regulars there shaved. Most said the reason was, it was cleaner to do so, especially when the day got to be quite hot. So they felt it was more sanitary. I believe this to be true. I think for others to impose themselves upon others with their beliefs is not cool. If you choose not to shave and say so is one thing, but to say it isn't a natural thing to shave or take care of ones own pubic hair is immorally wrong. I believe everyone has that right to do whatever they need to do, to look and feel their best. If you choose to shave, because you think you look your best, then it should be quite alright. I believe it visually makes your cock look bigger, and what's wrong with that? I think you can decide on your own what is best for you. Don't allow others to sway you. Because they either do or don't, the final decision should be up to you. I happen to believe differently than most here.