Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey guys! Finally found somewhere that's for me!

I didn't realise I had a big dick until I was sexually active but looking back I remember being bigger than the other boys at primary school.

Anyway, the length isn't that unusual (just a tick under 10") but the girth is. I'm mainly gay (although I would love to try with a woman some time) and most guys won't even try it. Because it's so thick it doesnt look so lengthy, although I do like the proportions of it myself.
I am actually uncut but it grew too big that my foreskin doesn't close completely even when soft lol.

Jaw ache is a common problem - sometimes I just think it would be great to be a bit smaller!

Hope to post more in the comming days and weeks :)

x

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi there and welcome to you - good to see that you have arrived here at lpsg. Thanks for sharing - God was good to you my boy!! Enjoy the journey and have fun meeting up with new friends.

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is one of the biggest, most beautiful cocks I've seen on this site. . .ever! God, how I wish I was in London! Can't wait to see some more pics!!!

Hey guys! Finally found somewhere that's for me!

I didn't realise I had a big dick until I was sexually active but looking back I remember being bigger than the other boys at primary school.

Anyway, the length isn't that unusual (just a tick under 10") but the girth is. I'm mainly gay (although I would love to try with a woman some time) and most guys won't even try it. Because it's so thick it doesnt look so lengthy, although I do like the proportions of it myself.
I am actually uncut but it grew too big that my foreskin doesn't close completely even when soft lol.

Jaw ache is a common problem - sometimes I just think it would be great to be a bit smaller!

Hope to post more in the comming days and weeks :)

x

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
handsome guy! impressive member,certainly a jaw-opener :tongue: