1bigg1...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by D_N Flay Table, Oct 10, 2008.

1. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

I do not understand you.

2. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Didn’t you just explain why in another thread when saying “conservatives are douche bags” ….. so what’s the question again?

3. D_N Flay Table

I am a fiscal conservative, but me and my family cannot tolerate the way the country has been run for the last 8 years.
    YOU might work in a economy proof profession, but most of Americans do not.
    Please, and really be specific...
    Why are you choosing McCain Palin as your party?

4. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

McCain has wisdom that Obama will not have for decades and the world, especially the bad guys respect him. In that regard I have a feeling Obama is a laughing-stock.

The economy will work itself out no matter who gets in although pandering to the bottom will make that recovery much slower.

Nothing personal against Obama, I just think he is an idealist without-a-clue successfully selling sound-bites to those with even-less-of-a-clue.

5. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Is it "wisdom" to want to go to war for an indeterminate amount of time?

Is it "wisdom" to deny a woman freedom of her own body and for her to have no say

Is it "wisdom" to have every sentence you speak contain some reference to war and national security?

I would have thought a person with wisdom would realise that war is an illness that causes problems and is not a 'cure' for anything. Or do you think national and international situations have been improved by the war in Iraq?

I would have thought a person with wisdom would realise that government; a collective has no right to decide what is an individual matter and bypass and ignore the wants or needs of the individual. This seems to be the Republican MO though, in terms of abortion and many other issues.

I would have thought a person with wisdom would have a vocabulary that expanded to more than just synonyms for war and national security. I would have thought a person with wisdom would be able to eloquently and thoroughly discuss matters such as economy, domestic housing and employment. And to offer viable and effective solutions.

Definitions of "wisdom" must be extremely disparate between countries. Because I could have sworn McCain was an antonym for 'wisdom' in the Oxford Dictionary.

6. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    I guess you could say the same for Obama.

7. dreamer20

Gold Member

curious n str8 re:terrorism: Britain has been invaluable to the USA and has warned the U.S. about terrorist threats numerous times.

See Claire Talon's post: Re: The So Called "War On Terror"

8. lucky8

Gold Member

The best way to prevent terrorism is to not let terrorists inside the country. That is the ONLY way they can attack us, from INSIDE our country, and increasing measures to stop them from entering is the only sure-fire way to prevent attacks. They don't have international cruise missiles piled up in those caves they live in...get real. And even if they did, I'm sure our immense missile defense system would be next to impossible to penetrate, we're fucking America, the most advanced, safest, and most protected nation on Earth. The war has only strengthend the movement and recruited more anti-American sentiment than there was before we went into Iraq. Iraq is by far worse off now than it was when Saddam was in power. Let's secure our borders before we wage another war on 100s of 1000s of poor cave dwellers who have no means of attacking from outside of America.

9. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Your plan for isolationism will not work. We already have people legally living here bombing buildings (WTC), flying jets into buildings (WTC), attacks on our embassies outside of the country, bomb-laden speedboat attack etc. but in the overall scheme of things these are really nothing with what’s going on all over the world nearly everyday.

Like it has been doing for 2000 years now, it will continue to escalate and WMD along with easy delivery methods get easier and cheaper everyday. This 2000 year old problem needs to be addressed and should have been decades ago. Tightening up the borders (which will never work anyway as I could show you many easy places to cross where you would never be seen) is not the answer, extermination is and we may as well do that where they breed.

10. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Greater wisdom than murdering a baby. We would throw her in jail quickly if she murdered her baby 1 second after it was delivered and to me anyway, delivery is not a milestone that warrants separate treatment for murder.

11. D_N Flay Table

See...
    You are GAY in Wisconsin and a Republican..
    Why don't you "come out" as openly gay at your party's rallies?
    I am sure they would love you.
    and you sir...
    are a total douche.
    there...
    I said it.

12. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Not sure what decade you are living in but gay republicans are not a new concept and yeah, one of my homes is in Wisconsin, another in a "blue" state and another in a "red" state. Sorry to burst your bubble but nobody gives a fuck in any of them. :rolleyes:

#12 1BiGG1, Oct 10, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  13. D_N Flay Table

:rolleyes:
    Douche

14. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

No thanks, not my style but hey, you go ahead and enjoy! :wink:

15. BIGDP

BIGDP Member

Albums:
    Hey, DJG --

Although you don't need it, I've got your back against these red state douches and wieners.

Just remember, George W. Bullshit, and his 8 years with our trillions of dollars at war for nothing plus thousands of young men and women killed, and our latest and greatest decline on Wall Street and bailing out his dad's friends, etc. That's all the republican you need to know.

Sorry, folks, but you can tell I feel a little bit passionate about our man in the White House.

Bring on the criticism, bitches!!!
    DP

16. Mensch1351

Gold Member

In the only other State that begins with "K"!
    And then of course we have the terrorist Timothy McVeigh who was born and raised here!!! Ya know -- the Oklahoma bombings!

17. davec94

davec94 Member

What is this 2000 year thing you're talking about? Neither America or Islam existed 2000 years ago...

18. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

Just figurative speech to make a point, I should have said “since the beginning of recorded history” minimum and answering your question = religious extremism in government is the problem.

The peoples of the eastern Mediterranean & Middle East areas got their law starting with the alleged Moses, next the Christians come along and claim this alleged god had a son or reincarnated himself (depending on their view of the trinity) named the alleged Jesus with another gobbledygook mess of alleged laws, next Muhammad claims the alleged Old Testament angle Gabriel came to him with additional revelation from the alleged Jewish god and he had his set of laws written accordingly….. and then of course there were a zillion others like Joseph Smith (Mormon) and CT Russell (Jehovah’s Witnesses) with their alleged additional revelation.

The point, the Jews and Christians have been pretty much shoved back into the closet where they belong law-wise while the followers of Islam are generally the law

Draft saved Draft deleted