1st date!

cuereus1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok so I am 3 hours away from my first date with a transexual woman. I have been straight my entire life but have always been curious.
So I'm looking for advice! What not to say/ask. I am sure treating her like any other woman is the right thing to do, and I know how to do that :) Any advice, I am nervous and a little excited!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok so I am 3 hours away from my first date with a transexual woman. I have been straight my entire life but have always been curious.
So I'm looking for advice! What not to say/ask. I am sure treating her like any other woman is the right thing to do, and I know how to do that :) Any advice, I am nervous and a little excited!
So how did it go?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Happy for you and the young lady bro.........

My experience (and reading many responses on this forum and others), TS women just wanted to be treated like women...nothing more, nothing less. Glad it worked out. Are you still seeing her?

cuereus1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Happy for you and the young lady bro.........

My experience (and reading many responses on this forum and others), TS women just wanted to be treated like women...nothing more, nothing less. Glad it worked out. Are you still seeing her?
No unfortunately I was visiting New York when I met her. I am back in Australia now where it is much harder to meet ladies of that caliber!