1st orgasm

englandgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hi ladies can u remember yr 1st orgasm.i remember mine i was 14 and riding bareback on a horse.any girl whose ridden will know that it can be a sexual feeling and id ridden before and felt tingles,but this time i was riding bareback(without a saddle).As the trek went on the feelings got better and better then i just felt myself go crazy wasnt totally sure what had just happened only that i felt amazing and had to dismount and walk home bcz my clit was to sensitive to ride home,anyway ive been a big fan of horseriding ever sinse lol.

hotwetkiss

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first one was with my boyfriend I was 16. I agreed to let him fiddle about with me down there and he found my button first time.
I had never masturbated before so the sensations that I experienced were really overwhelming and I had a shattering orgasm. :biggrin1:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first one was with my boyfriend I was 16. I agreed to let him fiddle about with me down there and he found my button first time.
I had never masturbated before so the sensations that I experienced were really overwhelming and I had a shattering orgasm. :biggrin1:
Sounds more like instead of fiddling around, he was diddling around there, Hotwetkiss. And from your gallery pics, I can see why too.:naughty::wink::clit:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep I remember my 1st orgasm for sure, it was w/my bf and before that I had even told him I couldn't have an orgasm cuz I never had one before. I was totally surprised when it happened and I seriously could not believe anything could feel that good. Of course now I'm a total addict :tongue::smile:.

O

OldFirm08

I know that horseback riding is a definite climax-maker for young girls. It's fairly obvious when they just ride, rub, ride some more, smile, and refuse to get off the horse. Yeah, I've watched alot of young horseback riders over the years.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a lady but I thought I'd share. I was actually 10 years old and didn't even know what masterbating was. I was at a point in my life where I was already starting to appreciate the beauty in the curves and shape of a woman's body, but still very innocent. One day I was watching TV while lying face down on the floor in my cousin's room. I had a major hard on, and having it pressed up against the floor kinda felt good as I was watching gorgeous swimsuit models on some model show (don't remember which...). Next thing I knew I was humping the floor up and down, at a nice and easy rythm until I dried orgasmed, which left me feeling sastified like I never had before...

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
guys, DONT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. lets keep this chick thing goin...its kinda hot lol

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not my first, but great orgasm on the xxback!! not on the horseback, on the buffalo back instead. and in front of me was a hot girl, she was 18 and I was 21 (maybe 20, i guess).

I jumped down to the canal below after that and pulled her down too. we were wet so that she didn't notice that i just shot a hot load.. oops!!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I was 16, it was my firt boyfriend and we were at his place watching a movie on his bed. i'd given him a hand job when his hand started to wander. After a bit or resistance i let him finger me. Id never made myself orgasm masturbating so when he started doing itt for me i almost freaked, i didnt know what was happening. He told me to lay back and trust him. i did and it was the most amazing feeling. I never knew my whole body could shake and tingle like that.

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know you don't want guys responding to this, but...I wanted to share with you my first girlfriend's first orgasm:

We were both 15 at the time. I didn't even know girls had or could have orgasms. (I had been masturbating since I was 13 and I thought that feeling was just part of what happens when a boy squirts his cum. And since girls didn't have penises to rub, I never gave it a thought that they, too, coud have orgasms!)

We were making out and, for my very first time I started touching her "down there". I had no idea what I was doing, and I was extremely turned on finding that it was so wet and slippery! So I started rubbing all around it and putting my finger just slightly inside. We kept kissing all the time and she was hugging me real tight.

Then, all of a sudden, she sharted breathing real hard and fast and hugges me extremely tight! I had no idea what was going on, and apparently she didn't either! Then she pushed me away and said "Stop touching me!" Then, still breathing hard, she just kept saying, "Wow!...wow!...Oh wow!..."

That was her very first orgasm, and it wasn't until that moment that either of us figured out that girls could have orgasms.

ZenMachine

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think one thing that is apparent is how pitiful sex education is even in supposedly developed countries. I came from a very open family and was told about masturbation and orgasms before I was of the inclination to give myself or anyone else one. I blame monotheistic religion for this tragedy (the lack of sex education).

CalBoy101

Experimental Member
Media
Zen, no offense, but I think it was lot more fun to figure it out for myself with my hand and my first girlfriend than to have some Mr. Rodgers kind of guy explain it all to me. "European Sensibility" sucks, the US rocks. Have a problem? Just drop a bomb on it.

CalBoy