1st PICTURE!

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by Brendawg90, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Brendawg90

Brendawg90 New Member

thinking about posting my first picture...

im 21 and curious, but cant seem to find anyone from SoCal to help show me the ropes.. Looking for someone else straight / curious/ bi

wanted to posted my first pic but dont know if its worth it cause im not getting very many responses from the forum.

what do you think? please help me out : /

2. Tsun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well picture usualy get people curious, you'd definatly get more attention

3. D_Amadeus_Mofart

D_Amadeus_Mofart Account Disabled

Agreed with above, pictures stir up interest for sure, I can say that personally..

Plus SoCal is fairly liberal, you'll find some takers for sure! Just get involved here.

4. D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang

D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang Account Disabled

Pics, even if not provocative, help almost everything. Helps people connect with you better. Kinda humanizes you in a way rather than just being another name on a screen =)

As far as showing you the ropes, my advice: better to spend time getting to trust the person rather than a random hook up. First time is terrifying enough as it is without having to worry about certain things like: will they stop if i'm not comfortable with it, am I obligated to go through with it if I decide to back out, are they clean (drug, disease, etc.). But that's just me.

Anyway... pics help XD

5. Brendawg90

Brendawg90 New Member

ahha i was hoping that getting to meet people for just bein me would be enough to at least spark a covo and pursue it through email ( that way i could share pictures privately), but idk how thats gonna work out here lol.

and yeahh i completely agree about spending the time getting to know the person as well. To be honest part of the reason i was so forthright was because i was just hoping it would draw sometimes attentiona dn we could go from there.

thanks for the sound advice, its definitely accurate ; ]

Draft saved Draft deleted