1st post hello all. micropenis?

smallpa

Just Browsing
Joined
Jan 18, 2014
Posts
5
Media
0
Likes
0
Points
36
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gender
Male
I have a small penis. have picture up. envious of all the big ones. Had to post photos. :) Am I a microdick?
 
I'd say that qualifies as a micropenis. In all seriousness, it's neat to see, just because everyone's different and it's certainly a curiosity.

I know others will eventually ask so Ill get it out of the way, how big is it hard?
 
Serious business right there. How do you feel about it if you don't mind me asking? Kinda humbles me and others here because Some people have 6 inches and aren't satisfied. I'm 9 & i still want to be longer and thicker. I guess it's just never enough when u dealing with the male ego. But more power to you brother.
 
CJN8932 I posted erect photos now. Go take a look. 2 inches hard.
Entr0py I hate it. I just want to hang. I wouldn't mind being 4 inches if I could just hang when flaccid. I've never felt my dick bounce or swing. That's something that's never discussed. Tiny dicks don't move. They don't float like big cocks. They stay put. Like a flat tits.

When I jerk off on webcam every girl says it's the smallest they've seen. no lie. I get a dropped jaw too. "Wow, it's so small" Or "Wow It's so tiny" I have some videos from skype to prove it. I love that reaction. It's nice getting a wow even if it's tiny. Genuine girls are just as curious about it as a big one. Size queens I've noticed are just spoiled bitches. You guys shouldn't fuck them. They don't deserve your cocks because in honesty they don't really care. Either way.

8.5 inches in my mind is perfect. Most girls think it's ten. Girls have no idea of size. I ask when they see mine what's the biggest. Like 11- he was huge. I smell BS. It was prolly 8. haha!
 
Not to sound mean but judging by your fat pad you could lose 50lbs and might gain a coulple of visible inches.

Forget health, forget being more attractive, lose the weight for yo' dick!
 
I have a buried Penis. id need surgery to correct it my fat pad has always been prominent. Even with weight loss my penis never comes out. Stays hidden. I might gain an inch Erect. At my thinnest I was 3.25 hard.
 
HEy man , try losing weight and after you'er below 200 or 180 Pounds .
then try doing some penis exercise and pumps to stretch the erectile tissue to make it grow. here try This site call PeGym .com
 
Check out my gallery. Mine flops about heaps when I run to the point where it can be annoying. It is too obvious and noticeable when it is so large.
 
Interesting you've come here. I'm sure you are very welcome, but would that be strictly sph?

I've had sex with men your size, and enjoyed it. But mainly when I was in a sadistic mood - I'd be there in full leather master gear, they'd be naked, and I'd hold our dicks next to each other and look straight in his eyes and say some cruel, dismissive things... And then I'd later find I'd got to know and like them ... It sort of worked out ok.
 
I'd say that qualifies as a micropenis. In all seriousness, it's neat to see, just because everyone's different and it's certainly a curiosity.

I know others will eventually ask so Ill get it out of the way, how big is it hard?

it's not a micro penis I bet he could get 2" to 2"-1/2 if he lost some weight. :rolleyes:


5 inch cock is not a micro penis.