Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not too bad but looks like you're only just above average at most

fredski49

Just Browsing
Media
Im guessing 6.5 x 5-5.5, so about an inch above average and average to above average girth. Its a decent amount above average, no problems there whatsoever. What are your actual measurements?

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i think is cute, expecially because u have the head wich is a little smaller then the rest ^_^

walk around happy with that between your legs, u have a nice cock don't worry ;)

JustAverage

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Trev said:
Not too bad but looks like you're only just above average at most
Just above average at best? It looks pretty big to me. Damn, you guys are tough critics. Also keep in mind that the shot is also from above, which would likely make it look shorter.

I don't know if I'd want to know what you'd say about mine then.

Tommy7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From you pictures, you look pretty big. It's hard to tell from the angle though. If you had a side profile, it would be a lot easier to judge. Either way, it's definitely not small.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's amazing how many people are Out of Touch with their own body, AND that don't read any of the numerous threads on here which state the average man's penis length is around 5.5-6" in length.

Hes ABOVE AVERAGE BY ABOUT 1.75-2"....

And he COULD be bigger than 7.75" if he didn't measure properly(From the base of the pubes).

NiceToolPgh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
while not as huge as most guys on here, it's a pretty hot looking cock, nice n thick and one that i'd love to play with... love the hair on your body too... very sexy... would love to see a full body shot of you hard , maybe from a different angle.

kewger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think its a real beauty. Almost eight, which is like 1 out of 100, thick and beutifully formed. Definitely a challenge to handle. Would love to see more!

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
omg. It is large! Good thing youre gay. I might have to leave my honey:) Kidding... My husband is 7inches long and prolly 3 inches around in the largest part of girth. Ouch! After 6 1/2 years he still hurts me:)

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Anybody who can't clearly see that it is touching or even passing the belly button (and even for a short guy that means someting) and still calling him average, needs to get a re-definition of large. If ever you get the chance to see where mine points you'd so much as either change your perspectives, or had better start calling me the new average.:cool: