1st Time Anal Toy

hungbeater

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok,

So here's the deal. I wanted to start a thread to post a question. I have a good friend who wants to buy a toy to pleasure himself down south but he's not sure what a good starter would be. I don't know how to help him (btw he doesn't want me to help him with his problem, unfortunately :frown1:) So what do you suggest.

hungbeater

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The Fleshlight boyze have created a butt toy that actually hits the spot and continues to stimulate the prostate while simply jacking off. They are cheap, black, and designed so as not to disappear into one's inner sanctum. Best to stay away from dildos that do not have a wide base. They often end up in the "Look What We Found!" box in most emergency rooms.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what kind of experience is he looking for?

there are heaps of products on the market from standard dilating plugs to the rude boy to dildos. tell him to cruise an online toy shop with a customer review section.

in the shop we always aim male customers to a small silicone plug or one of smaller sized prostate vibes. whatever he picks up he needs a bottle of quality lube. if he opts for a vibe remote controlled toys are better than dialed toys. suggest something water proof and easy to clean. silicone toys* are good for retaining body heat and ya can sterilize with boiling water.

make sure any toy used anally has a wide solid base. never trust a slippery hand to keep a solid grip. what goes up won't always come back out.

ML

what Mr Midlifebear said. :smile:

*silicone is a porous material, meaning it's a solo toy unless you use condoms with ya toy. also ya need to use a water based lube. draw back for me because i really like silicone lubes for anal play.

Last edited:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Those fleshlight toys appear to be toys made by other companies.
What you should suggest to him is to search the net (or even LPSG as I have seen several threads on this tipic) because they all have their own advantages and disadvantages. Some vibrate and some don't. Some hit the spot and some just "go deep." Many claim to "work" but many don't. If he is comfortable using his own fingers, the next step is the real thing :biggrin1: because most of these toys are a waste of $$ The constant varying stimulation a man needs simply can't be given using a toy.

Last edited:

Waruiko_ne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It depends on that he wants. I kind of don't like things that vibrate for anal. But my first toy was Butt Boy... Toyz.... Or something like that. Well anyway, it was a fake ass. My anal toy is the Johnny Hazzard Cock... Which I rushed home from work to use yesterday.......................................................... Twice. *super wide grin*