1'st time anal... with large cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Max Cdn, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Max Cdn

Max Cdn Member

Albums:
    I was just wondering if anyone had any comments on receiving (or giving) anal for the first time from someone with a large cock. I'm not that big, but when i've had a few gf's who used to give anal to their ex's... but when i ask they're usually pretty reluctant at first.... I'm just wondering what the guys and girls who like anal find attractive in a large cock... any gay men have their first time with a partner with a really huge cock? I've only tried with a dildo a little smaller than me and it was a tight fit. :tongue:

2. Captain_Chaos

Captain_Chaos New Member

Not a good idea to ram a huge cock in there first time - better to build up to it gradually otherwise you can do damage. You can get a set of dilators that start small and end large. I guess it's the feeling of being stretched open (pleasurably not painfully) by a large cock / dildo that turns people on. The idea of taking something large inside you is somehow more horny! :tongue:

3. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Any type of anal takes a little preparation for most people, especially if it's a sporadic practice between you and your partner. Big or small penis, it's all the same really. that skin tissue there is going to react the same whether you're puting a log or a stick in there. It's best to start out with a finger or a small dildo and work up to more fingers or a larger dildo.

I really suggest the one receiving tries to um....use the restroom beforehand. lol Y'know..to clear tha passage.

4. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's funny that you said it like that. Hey, honey! I got you some anal.

5. Captain_Chaos

Captain_Chaos New Member

Yeah, I noticed that too - some strap-on action going on maybe... :banana:

6. phantom73

phantom73 New Member

Albums:
    It all depends on just who that dick is attached to. If the brain isn't turned on, the dick isn't going in.

Draft saved Draft deleted