1'st time anal... with large cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Max Cdn, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Max Cdn

Max Cdn Member

Albums:
    I was just wondering if anyone had any comments on receiving (or giving) anal for the first time from someone with a large cock. I'm not that big, but when i've had a few gf's who used to give anal to their ex's... but when i ask they're usually pretty reluctant at first.... I'm just wondering what the guys and girls who like anal find attractive in a large cock... any gay men have their first time with a partner with a really huge cock? I've only tried with a dildo a little smaller than me and it was a tight fit. :tongue:

2. Captain_Chaos

Captain_Chaos New Member

Not a good idea to ram a huge cock in there first time - better to build up to it gradually otherwise you can do damage. You can get a set of dilators that start small and end large. I guess it's the feeling of being stretched open (pleasurably not painfully) by a large cock / dildo that turns people on. The idea of taking something large inside you is somehow more horny! :tongue:

3. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Any type of anal takes a little preparation for most people, especially if it's a sporadic practice between you and your partner. Big or small penis, it's all the same really. that skin tissue there is going to react the same whether you're puting a log or a stick in there. It's best to start out with a finger or a small dildo and work up to more fingers or a larger dildo.

I really suggest the one receiving tries to um....use the restroom beforehand. lol Y'know..to clear tha passage.

4. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's funny that you said it like that. Hey, honey! I got you some anal.

5. Captain_Chaos

Captain_Chaos New Member

Yeah, I noticed that too - some strap-on action going on maybe... :banana:

6. phantom73

phantom73 New Member

Albums:
    It all depends on just who that dick is attached to. If the brain isn't turned on, the dick isn't going in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice