1st Time Bottoming

Bennyyang

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey all. I just got done experiencing my 1st time bottoming. I have never had anything in my ass besides my two fingers. Also it was a 3some. Seemed like one of the guys was a discreet married man. There were two of us that was there to bottom.

I can't say that I enjoyed it. Lol. But I finally did it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congratulations on popping your cherry!

With experience you'll learn what works and what doesn't for you. It's also much better to have a top who knows how to fuck an ass properly so take that into consideration too.

Bennyyang

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Congratulations on popping your cherry!

With experience you'll learn what works and what doesn't for you. It's also much better to have a top who knows how to fuck an ass properly so take that into consideration too.
I hoping so! I want to eventually ride like a pro. Lol

Reactions: smfit30

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hoping so! I want to eventually ride like a pro. Lol

On the topic of riding, generally it's recommended for beginners to start on top in one of the many cowboy position variants until you get to know how your body works and relax properly. tumblr_olxxo6GpGA1ubym27o1_250.gif

tumblr_nslxreONvJ1qhu547o1_400.gif

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hope you do try it again, just give it some time before you try it the second time. The first time for me was horrible. As soon as he got his dick inside of me, it was over. It hurt so bad, I said I would never do it again. But 10 years later, I was with my 1st boyfriend and it was incredible. He was a very good top. He used plenty of lube, worked his fingers in before even trying his dick. He took his time, letting me get used to it before he fucked me. After we both came, we laid there for about 15 minutes before we went at it again and again. Good luck with your second time.

Bennyyang

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I hope you do try it again, just give it some time before you try it the second time. The first time for me was horrible. As soon as he got his dick inside of me, it was over. It hurt so bad, I said I would never do it again. But 10 years later, I was with my 1st boyfriend and it was incredible. He was a very good top. He used plenty of lube, worked his fingers in before even trying his dick. He took his time, letting me get used to it before he fucked me. After we both came, we laid there for about 15 minutes before we went at it again and again. Good luck with your second time.
Thanks. I think I might have enjoyed it more if the top liked kissing. I find myself needing/giving sensual kissing/licking to enjoy the sex. I'm not a fan of hitting it and leaving right after.

Speaking of, I met this really cute hung 19 yr old on grindr and he wanted a bj from me. BUT he doesn't kiss. I gave him a great BJ (he told me). Especially since he came within 5 mins. Since it happened so fast and he didn't like kissing. It was probably one of my worst meet up eventhough he was really cute.

Bennyyang

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I find the bigger the cock, the more skill that's required. But often big boys are never made to learn because so many guys want them, there's no reason to learn.
I have a buddy with a pretty big cock, 8+ inches. One day I'll have the courage to ride him.

Reactions: diver6