1st time experiences with a big one

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by MissDD, Sep 9, 2009.

1. MissDD

MissDD New Member

How many big dicks have most girls here had? My first I was about 28, he was about 8.5 inches long and at least 7 inches circumference I think and he also had a massive head, it really spilled over, like a mushroom almost. He wasn't bad looking but not amazing and the 2nd time we fucked doggstyle, he was going for over half an hour and I was very satisfied. He said that he wouldn't give it to me (ie pump me really hard) too much then (afterwards) but he did fuck me with a lot of rhythm so i came quite easily and got used to his length, width and head easily. He also had what he and another guy I know referred to as flat, ie a flat shaped penis, not totally round and sausage like.

anyway, my experience, post yours.

2. MissPretty

MissPretty New Member

My first time was in high school...i loved it and my first several guys were at least quite a bit larger than average and most of them good at sex ( they were more experienced ). Same with my boyfriends...I guess I was lucky but i've always liked and needed bigger guys for different reasons. For myself it was both a mental and physical feeling...and guys who are aggressive and confident were a turn on for me and it's been like that every since then. After a while....I reconected with one of my biggest boyfriends from college and we're together now and my relationship with him has never been better for reasons relating to his dick size as well as his confidence and skill with me. I loved it from the very first time and i'm happy about that and it's worked well for me. :)

3. MrsD9

MrsD9 Member

My only really big ones have been dildos, and at first it took a long time to stretch for it!! It's kind of surprising now that it has gotten much easier :)
    My husband is on the large side so adding a girth enhancer makes him really big and that is lots of fun...one of my favorite toys...a warm hard cock even with a girth enhancer is still better than a dildo any day!

4. D_Larry_Burpengary

D_Larry_Burpengary New Member

it sucks to be the guy when its her first bigger one... doesn't fit all that great at first lol

Draft saved Draft deleted